15| Aye Dil

Additional Cast☝️ (Don't you think Muneeb butt and Farhan Malhi look alike? I think they fit perfectly as twins ;) . And isn't Kinza Hashmi as Uzma cute? ^0^)

15- Aye  Dil

Recently my sister challenged me to complete this book till January or else she would write a book on me. Although there is nothing much interesting in my life except for obsessing over BTS, I am still up for the challenge cause even I want to complete Ishq-e-khairaat as soon as possible for my readers who are eagerly waiting to read this. ^v^

Song: Ae dil

'....... I apologize for doubting our friendship'

'don't apologize just give me back the Zooni who considered me as her superman' When he smiled, the skin at the corners of his eyes crinkled like a leaf held to flame, his blue eyes became more prominent and shone under the moonlight, now those are the eyes I don't mind drowning in it, those beautiful orbs already took away my breath what else is left in me now?

'That Zooni is growing up Zain' that Zooni is in love.

'I agree but if you look closer that Zooni still exists. All you have to do is let her out'

His gaze on me held so much power that for a second I was numb and my mind went blank.

'I.... I.... I will try'  if my Zain wants that then so shall be it. I smiled at him, he smiled back.

'So why are you not downstairs attending the function?'

'I Was attending the function but then all the aunties cornered Amirah and Haaniya baaji and bombarded them with their typical questions' I chuckled at the memory that was going to be etched into my mind, their flushed and embarrassed faces, ah! I wish I could have taken a picture it would have give me a golden opportunity to tease them whenever i want. 'I didn't wanted to be a part of that conversation so I came here to watch the moon, since it's been quite a long time I have watched the beauty of night' it's amazing how the moon and stars compliment the shyness of the dark sky. Unlike most people who prefer the warm of the sun I like the cold night, because I feel that it reflects my emotions and my mood. I can cry under the blanket of clouds and not even the stars around me would have any idea about my agony and pain. I detest the sunlight because it flaunts every scar and make them visible to every naked eyes. Pain is to be suffered alone and no one, not even the nature have the right to reflect the pain.

'What questions?' I didn't knew he would be interested to know the 'Aunty gossips' but he just asked a question regarding that, whoa.

'When are you getting married? Do you plan on getting married or not? Dekho beta pehle shaadi kar leni chahiye baad mein padhai complete kar lena (look girl you should first get married and then complete your studies' I mimicked the aunties and bursted out laughing on my own voice.

'So they want her to get married?' he mumbled to himself completely lost in his thoughts but I managed to hear him.

'Zain?'

'Hmm?'

'Earth to Zain, earth to Zain' I waved my hand in front of his eyes which broke his trail of thoughts.

'Ah sorry! I was just thinking something. You were saying?'

'I was saying that don't go to other planets besides earth, you won't survive' I joked

'says the one who never keeps her feet on this land' well he was right I space out often, from one thought to another and that's how I keep travelling different places.

'yeah so atleast either one of us should stay here so that the other won't leave this planet right?' I smiled because I just indirectly said that we need to stay together, for each other.

'Right' he agreed and stretched his hand out to mess my hair again but I ducked his approach.

'Zain Bohot mushkil se baal banaaye hai maine, aap kharaab na kare! (Zain it was so hard for me to make my hair, don't ruin it!)'

'Konse baal? Ye? (Which hair? These?)' he shuffled my hair making it a complete mess.

'Zain!' I exclaimed and copied his actions making his gelled hair a complete mess, scattering away the locks that the gel held together.

'Hey!' he squatted away my hand and made an attempt to fix his hair back, to be honest Zain looks more handsome when his bangs fall on his temples but he prefers it gelled upwards, urghh.

'Sweet revenge' I stuck my tongue out

'Revenge?! You better run before I ruin your hair completely' my eyes widened in horror and before he could say another word I made a run towards the exist and with all the concentration I tried to descend down the stairs as fast as I could without tripping and falling down.

'Yes yes you better run Zoons' I heard Zain yell from behind and turned and stuck out my tongue again and increased my speed because he was  catching up my pace. If he wanted he could have caught me by now but he was being slow purposely. I was hit by a sudden kick of euphoria.

'Kya hua? zindagi mein kabhi bhage nai kya? (what happened? Did you never run in your life?)' I teased him further

'Hey! Don't insult my skills in running' he increased his pace and so did I, the whole event had me laughing and running both at the same time. Boy! My legs hurt as well as my stomach. Involuntarily I sped into my room and banged the door shut right on his face.

'Are ye to cheating hui Zoons (this is cheating Zoons)'

'Haar maanle Zain, aap hi slow bhaagre they, mujhe pakar nahi paye, aap jaaye yahan se main darwaaza nahi kholri (accept your defeat Zain, you were running slowly, you couldn't catch me, now go from here I am not going to open the door)'

'I see. But you ain't going to stay inside for long, aik na aik din to bahar aana hi hai (one day or the other you are going to come out) and that day I am going to turn you bald' was he really serious?

'Jaaye Jaaye (Go Go)' I was rolling on the floor laughing and muttering 'Ya Allah' in between the laughs. When I was sure Zain was no longer standing outside and my laughter subsided I got up from me floor and despite of the dark room my senses led me to the dressing table, I placed the gift bag on it.

'Someone is really laughing a lot today'

Ae dil bata re

Dhoondta hai kya re?

Tham jaa zara

Haaton se na jaa

Tu jo chala re

Raasta naya re

Khoya jo tu

Hoga mera kya?

(A/N I am listening to this song right now, it's called Ae dil from the movie panjab nahi jaungi)

***

How did you find Zaini moments? I am totally in love with them uwu.
Our Zooni is falling in love deeper and deeper, do you wanna give her any advise?

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share*

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें