🥀A/N🥀

Assalaamualaikum my beautiful Readers!

How are you all doing? I hope you're keeping yourself healthy and taking care of yourself. If you're going through anything do ask for help from someone you trust, someone close to you and don't let negative feelings suffocate you from within.

I know I was inactive for over a month and I deeply apologize all my readers, you guys support me soo much and it's really reckless of me to vanish for a month. But things weren't looking good for me. After giving my term exams I thought I would start writing again but every time I typed something on the keyboard I ended up erasing the entire content and this, I'm taking about Ishq-e-khairaat. I felt so disappointed with my writing and felt that my readers would be disappointed in me as well if I don't give them a good ending.

But what is a good ending?

Many of you will say that if Zain and Zooni end together, that would make a good ending

But I don't feel this right, I feel conflicted between giving a good ending or a happy ending.

I wrote almost everyday, but ending up with a frustrated mind and feeling useless. Incompetent as as writer, I must be the worst of wattpad writers leaving readers on read while promising them to update soon.

I'm so sorry

This book requires an ending hence I decided to finish off the chapter and upload it, without worrying of errors cause if a re read the chapter then it's highly likely I'll end up deleting major scenes and then I'll be back to square one and maybe vanish myself off of wattpad completely.

I know I'm in no position to make excuses for not updating, but I'm trying hard, I hope you take my hardworking into consideration. It'll mean a lot if you show me your support by voting atleast on the last chapters.

Your gites and comments really boost me and inspire me to write. And I don't get enough votes I feel useless, like my writing is not good enough to recieve votes and that demotivates me a lot, and at times I even thing of taking my books down of wattpad and shutting off my account.

But then there's you guys who not only votes but also comment on my chapters and shower me with your opinions and support.

So you guys are keeping me going

And once again I thank you all for making me want to continue writing.

You guys are the best

I love you all ❤️

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें