Creator's Advocate

Few moments prior, Katsumi POV:

"DIIEEE!" After we were separated, I found myself in some rundown crapshoot with Shitty Hair for us to be swarmed by villains. "Damn losers. Think that they can take me down."

"Ya might want to go a little easier on them man."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" I shouted for Shitty Hair to back up. JUST CAUSE I LIKE BUSTING SKULLS, DOESN'T MEAN I'M ANY LESS OF A WOMAN THAN ANY OF THE OTHER BITCHES IN OUR CLASS!"

"Ok. Bad mistake and I'm sorry." I walked out of the building we were in with the roof of the USJ still over us. "Looks like we're in one of the zones in the facility. Let's try to get back to the others."

As we were walking away, I began to hear a very known shout. "Katsumi!"

"Hm?" I pulled back a bit to stay farther away from Kirishima before asking. "Bendy. What's wrong?"

"It's Izuku! He's losing control again! You gotta stop him before he loses himself completely!"

I began running while making explosions to the best of my ability while continuing to talk with Bendy. "Where is he?"

"In the center of the facilitAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Bendy!? BENDY!?" I didn't hear any response to scare the shit outta me. "Izuku. Please don't go out of control again."

Back with Izuku, 3rd person POV:

"Whatever this thing is, it's going to die!" Shigaraki placed one of his hands on Bendy's wrist for the arm to start decaying and becoming dark liquid on the ground. "No matter what you are, I will kill you if you get in my way." Bendy looked at his arm for a moment before smiling. As if it was nothing, ink altered in the mutated monster to recreate the arm that was damaged to surprise everyone. "I guess I started at the wrong limb. The next will be for your neck."

Bendy watched as Shigaraki came at him with his hands extended before reshaping his own body and grabbing both hands with his one that had a glove on. His other began to glide down Shigaraki's face leaving a large gash over his cheek to make him panic a bit. "AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Kurogiri teleported him away with the man fearing what they're facing. "We must leave Shigaraki. We know very little of this creature to fight it well enough."

"I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL THAT BRAT DIES! NOMU! KILL THE PESTS!" Shigaraki shouted while pointing at Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta. The beast came at them with the ink coming out of Izuku creating another creature. This one was a giant bulking monster that he knew as Boris. It stopped the Nomu with on hand and held it's neck as tight as it could to the point one would think it was about to crush the monster's head off. "Nomu!"

When the monstrous creature gave a bit more pressure, the head popped off the Nomu before getting squashed by Boris's monstrous foot. "Midoriya. I don't know what you did, but please stop it." Tsu attempted to stop her friend to only see ink dripping off Izuku like it was blood. What scared her the most was the ink that looked like the green haired boy's eyes were gouged out with ink dripping out of them. "M-Midoriya?"

Around this moment, Katsumi came blasting into the area for her to see the hell that was ensuing. "Ah, shit. I was too late." Both ink creatures looked at Katsumi with her panicking a bit. "Boris. Bendy. I know you're in there. Please just let me help Deku." Bendy started to walk over with a sickening smile to Katsumi for her to start shaking. "Bendy. I know you're reacting to Izuku's emotions. But please remember who I am. You know me. I won't hurt him or you. So please-" Katsumi misses a slash coming right at her head for her to understand words aren't going to help right now.