Chaos Born from Chaos

3rd person POV:

"Iida. Can you walk?" Izuku asked while keeping his attention on Boris and Stain.

"I can't. Nngh! I don't know how he did it, but Stain was able to hold me down with that sword. But what are you doing here? This has nothing to do with you."

"I'm here as your friend. I wanted to make sure you didn't do something dangerous, but I guess I'm a little late for that." Stain charged for Izuku with Boris coming right in front. "If you want to take me on, then you'll have to stop Monster Boris." In response, the Hero Killer attacked the monstrous Boris for the blade to be trapped in the ink creature's body. Once unable to move it, Boris punched Stain across the alley. He walked forward as a barrier with the blade in it sinking down onto the ground and stomping on the metal to break it.

"Just what is that thing?" Native watched in amazement as Boris overpowered Stain like it was nothing.

"To make a long story short, that thing is my quirk."

"But didn't the last time you let something like that out, you couldn't control it?"

"I got a little better at this." Izuku explained while holding his hand out with three fingers raised. "For three minutes, I can control one of my sentient beings in this form without it going on a rampage. The problem is, I need to stay in a certain radius of the being while also not losing eye contact. If I do, I lose focus and-AH!" Izuku held his head in pain to panic both Iida and Native.

"MIDORIYA/KID!"

"NGH! I'm fine. I just was starting to lose concentration. When one of you can move, take the other out to the open streets. I can't leave here until Boris is put back."

Above where Izuku was, Stain targeted the two with daggers in his hands. 'If I can't take down the kid, then I'll take down the false heroes!' Before he could do anything, a large dumpster was thrown in front to take the daggers with the vigilante being tackled shortly after by Boris. "GET OFF OF ME!" He began constantly stabbing into the ink being's face with it contorting from the ink being struck. Once the blade finally broke, Boris's face was hardly noticable coated with ink before reforming back to what it was. "Just what the hell is this thing?" Stain was punched into the ground and struck repeatedly until being grabbed by the neck and chocked out. In hopes to free himself, the Hero Killer used metal wires to wrap around Boris's hand to slice it off and drop him. This was retaliated however with the ink being kicking him into a wall.

'Dammit. I gotta hurry this up.' Izuku struggled to keep his calm before noticing Stain laughing. "What's so funny?"

"It seems that your monster can't hold together so well, boy. I was able to cut off part of it and now understand what it is." Stain pointed at the melting hand of Boris that was cut off. "It's ink, isn't it. You can control large amounts of ink and create that thing. However, you seem to be having difficulties controlling it. Is it possible you don't have much control over this thing?"

"Whether I have control over Boris fully right now or not, I will not sit idly by and let you hurt people anymore. If a hero were to allow that, then they don't deserve the title of hero. Then again, I'm not here as a hero. I'm here as a friend who just wants to help another. SO COME AT ME IF YOU WANT! I WON'T BE KNOCKED DOWN SO EASILY!"

This statement somewhat pleased Stain as he pulled out several blades. "It seems you have merit kid, so I'm giving you this offer. Leave now and you won't get hurt. I'm only here for Native and Ingenium there. I won't hesitate to kill a child. However, I'd rather not if I was given the choice."

"As I said before, that's not going to happen. So long as I'm here, you won't harm either of them!"

"Very well then." Stain came storming to Izuku with Boris standing in his way. "OUT OF THE WAY! INK CREATURE!" He sliced off Boris's arms for them to fall below and come right at Izuku. "WHERE IS THAT BRAVADO NOW-" He stopped midway to look back and notice Boris's arms turning to ink and acting like a bind around the Hero Killer's Torso before pulling him back. Stain was thrown into a wall and sent into a daze before seeing Boris reform his arms with the ink that fell off. "I see. So you can control not only the beast, but the ink that is no longer present inside it. Quite a troublesome quirk."