Training Camp

Izuku POV:

The weekend passed quickly for everyone with the day of departure for camp coming. I was a little excited for it since I could enjoy some of the more pleasurable things about being a highschooler. Not only that, but me and Kaachan kinda couldn't go on our third year trip thanks to All Might's training. Personally, I think Kaachan wants to do this more as a way to make up for what she couldn't before.

"Hey, Deku. You excited for today?" Ochako came rushing over with her face practically beaming with joy.

"Yeah. You seem really hyped too."

"Heck yeah I am. I couldn't go on my third year trip since my family couldn't afford it. So even though I can't go back and do it over again, I'm gonna make the most of it now!" She began cheering with Kaminari and Ashido chanting 'Camp' with her. It made me happy knowing she was so happy about it, at least before someone had to ruin our good time.

"OH! I HEARD SOME OF CLASS A'S STUDENTS FAILED THE FINAL EXAM AND HAS TO TAKE REMEDIAL CLASSES! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSSED TO BE OH SO BETTER THAN US OF CLASS B!? SUCH SHAME YOU MUST BE FEELING RIGHT NO-MMPH!" I shut Monoma up with a splatter of ink covering his mouth for me to get a word in.

"You know, you'd be a lot more liked if you know when to shut your mouth. Also, from what I heard from Kendo, you failed yours, so you out of everyone in class B have zero room to argue. What did you take on, robots or teachers?"

"Robots." Kendo came over somewhat annoyed for me to look at Monoma with a smirk.

"So obviously we're going to have people fail. We were facing the teachers in a two on one match while you were off facing a less dangerous threat. Let me guess, one on one with the robots?" I glanced up for Kendo to nod. "So how about we hear your excuse on why you couldn't win."

I pulled the ink off of Monoma's mouth for him to speak up. "Not my fault! I wasn't paired with anyone who's quirk I could copy!"

"So you're blaming your failure on your lack of ability to perform without help while we are facing opponents where even with help, the chances of success were very slim. Tell me where our class having more that failed the final than yours makes you better than us if we had the harder test."

"Because more of you failed!"

"A harder test than you which everyone took to get into UA that was normal. The next time you want to make a snobby comment, why don't you start by having something that actually can make you better than us without digging." I walked away with Monoma trying to come after me. It was only until Bendy pupped out of me to spray him with seltzer that he backed off.

"Stupid raccoon."

"I'm a devil, pencil dick! Get it right!" He gave Monoma the middle finger for Kendo to start laughing hysterically.

"Did you have to flip off Monoma?"

"He called me a raccoon and tried to pick a fight!" I rolled my eyes before seeing Mr. Aizawa who was motioning everyone on the bus. We got on for Ochako and Kaachan to raise their hands up to motion me towards them. I sat between the two with the bus beginning to start up. Before we got going though, Boris came out to buckle us into position and smile at me.

"Safety first." He went back in for the three of us to stare and unbuckle ourselves knowing it would be annoying to have them on for long periods of time on a bus. "Don't blame me if you get hurt then. More accidents happen on the road than anywhere else."

"That...I can't blame him for doing what he did." I felt kinda silly now not buckling for the rest of the class to start doing their own thing. I decided to bring out my phone to start playing a few cartoons for me and the girls to watch. "Anyone have a cartoon in specific they wanna watch?"