Console

Izuku POV:

The first day of training finally ended for us with it feeling like absolute hell for me. "Alright. As of today, we're not making your food anymore." Pixiebob spoke up while standing on front of a bunch of ingredients with her comrade Ragdoll beside her.

"You kittens are going to be making your own meals today onwards. Starting with curry!" I was on the ground in extreme pain with some parts of my arms and legs cracked open from so much oil being off my body.

"There's a joke here to make, but I'm too tired and too in pain to make it." Bendy was able to make a small version of himself the size of a coin with what ink he could use that wasn't going to hurt me to make the gag for me.

"You're so pooped that your poop is pooped."

"There it is." I dropped my head to the ground with Kaachan looking at me and poking my cheek with a stick. "Why are you doing that?"

"Always wanted to try it. Anyway, can we at least get some kind of lotion or some shit for Deku? He's literally having his skin crack open with some of them starting to bleed."

"On it." Mandalay walked over with a large bowl of something before rubbing it on my arms. "Does that feel any better?"

"It actually feels much. What is this?"

"A special moisturizer of mine. It keeps my skin as fresh as a newborn kittens!" Ragdoll shouted with some joy in her statement for me to nearly pass out along with some of my classmates. "Alright kittens. I know you're tired, but that doesn't give you reason to make sloppy cat food!" She began laughing with Iida being...well, Iida.

"I get it now. Even in times of great fatigue as this, it's imperative to work your hardest to provide food to console victims of disasters. Let's make the most delicious curry, everyone!"

"Iida. You're doing Deku's job again." Ochako said this as she was given the medicine for her and Kaachan to put it on areas where my skin bent to avoid more damage being done than already is.

"HEY! WHY DOES MIDORIYA GET BETTER TREATMENT THAN US! I'M ALSO BLEEDING!" Mineta shouted in anger for Mandalay to explain.

"Though he is being treated better, his limit actually causes far worse drawbacks to himself than normal people. If he does overuse it or push it to a limit of the oil's in his body, Midoriya's skin will crack and bleed as to what Eraser told us. Unlike you all who's quirks give warnings before you do serious problems, Midoriya's does not which makes his harder to grow. It's unlike Yaoyorozu's whose can be easily restored or Sero's who will only have dry skin that itches if overused and possibly bleed if he continues to refuse listening to his body. This is an actual threat to his safety. All we are doing is giving him medicine to reduce the drawback and to increase his natural oil production since he is in a state where moving around can be dangerous to him. This is also why he was in a giant tanker. If he can avoid bending his skin, the drawbacks will be less prolonged." Mandalay's explanation was soon met with her giving me two circular pieces of medicine and a water bottle to swallow before standing up and heading off.

"Still think it's crap that Midoriya get's so much attention when we're in just as much pain as him."

"Look over here, asshole." Kaachan spoke up for her fingers to press down on my bicep. When she did, the skin began to crack and send a massive amount of pain in my body to wince at it. "Sorry. Just so you all know, he can barely move right now. The more he moves around right now, the more damage he does. If this lotion and whatever the fuck he took actually does what Mandalay mentioned, it'll take him about a half hour before he actually is safe to move with little fear."

"Should we at least try and pick him up off the ground then?" I heard Kendo from class B speak up in a question for Kaachan to explain as if she was mauling the idea over in her head.