Day out

Just so people know, this one's going to be mainly about Katsumi and Ochako. Enjoy.

Ochako POV:

After the school day ended yesterday, Bakugou had asked me to hang out tomorrow with her. I didn't know why, but she seemed to not take no for an answer no matter what. "I'm heading out!" "Have fun sweetie." Mom said this to me while yawning from a long shift at work the night before. I headed out with everything I could think in my pockets before walking down the stairs. 'Ok. Keys, wallet, ID. I think that's everything.' I made my way down the steps before getting a call from someone. "Hello?" "FINALLY YOU ANSWER! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FUCKING ROUND FACE!?" "I was a taking a bath mind you. Most of us try to at least bathe more than once a week." "ARE YOU SAYING I SMELL!?" Bakugou kept screaming in my ear for me to roll my eyes a bit. "Look, can you at least not make an argument with me so early in the morning? I have people looking at me weird because I have you five feet away from my ear while speaking to you." "Tch. Fine."

I put the phone closer to my ear while she continues to talk. "So why exactly did you wanna hang out today?" "I need to let you know some things before going forward about Deku and the you know who." "You mean Alice and Bendy?" "I'm in the same house as Deku! You want him to know these things are popping out of him while he isn't aware!?" 'And just like that, all hearing in my right ear's gone.' I moved the phone to my other ear as my eardrum fixes itself from the shout. "I'll explain everything to you when we're away from prying ears that this would make a problem to hear." "Alright. Text me the directions and I'll head there." "Why don't I just give you an address and you can look it up on your phone?" I paused a minute when answering. "I...I can't do that with my phone. I don't have GPS or whatever is used to do that on it." "What the hell kinda shitty phone do you have, a flip?" I stayed silent to make her realize that was what I had. "Alright. If you're coming from the station, I'll text you the directions." "Alright. I'll see you later."

Katsumi POV:

I got off the phone with round face and began to put on a pair of black slacks and a skull shirt with a jacket. When I was done, I noticed Deku and the hag heading out. "Heading out?" "Yeah. Aunt Mitsuki said that there was a deal at the store today that she wanted to get as much as she could." "I enlisted Izuku's help so I can carry more. Wanna tag along?" "Fuck that. I've got my own life to live ya old hag." She immediately struck me over the head. "QUIT CALLING ME A HAG YA BRAT!" "QUIT CALLING ME A BRAT YA HAG!" We began arguing before Deku lifted the hag off the ground to start walking out. "If we don't head out now, we'll miss out on some of the nicer things you wanted to get at the store. You can fight with Kaachan later." "You're lucky Izuku's such a nice kid or I'd kick your ass down to the store and force you to help me." "FUCK YOU! I ALREADY HAD SOMETHING TO DO TODAY WHERE I COULDN'T EVEN HELP YOU IF I WANTED!" "THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE BEGINNING!?" We kept arguing until Deku carried the hag down the street far enough where all we could hear is shouts from each other.

"Damn hag. Who does she think she is trying to tell me what to do?" "Ya know, you really should be nicer to your ma Katsumi." "Don't you start with this Bendy." I looked up at the bow tie before walking to the kitchen to grab a muffin before heading out. On the way, I sent round face the directions to the plaza we were meeting at to start waiting. She replied that she'd be there in about 20 minutes with me heading to a vending machine to get a can of ice coffee when I arrived. I sat in the center for a while while remembering just how I got here today.

The day before

"Oi, round face. You and me are going to hang out tomorrow." I tossed her my contact info for her to confusingly put it in her pocket. "Uh, ok. But why?" "Just because dammit! Now put the info in your phone and I'll talk to you tomorrow!" Both Deku and round face looked at me still completely fucking clueless before I gave a sigh. "Just don't worry about it. Think of it as a umm....girl talk. I don't know what to fucking call it." "But Kaachan, you hate talking about girl stuff and would rather-" "SHUT UP NERD AND DON'T QUESTION MY MOTIVES!"