Twin Titans

3rd person POV:

Both All Might and the man known as AFO stood facing one another preparing to fight. "I'm going to make this clear right now, I'm taking my student back. And once I do that, I'm finishing what I should've five years ago."

"Do you honestly think you could do that? You failed to defeat me last time we faced off and now you're even weaker. Fortunately for me, I had recently come into contact with quite a powerful quirk that creates things I think of." The villain activated Ink Maker for several humanoid blobs to come out and attack All Might. Before he could though, Izuku activated OFA to destroy them and come next to his teacher.

"Young Midoriya. Please stay out of this. This isn't a fight I wish for you to-"

"I can't do that, All Might." Izuku interrupted his teacher while looking at his ink friends coming to attack him. "He stole my quirk and is now using my own friends images as weapons. It's just as much my responsibility to see this man go down as it is yours."

"How adorable. Let's see though what you can do against them." AFO motioned for Bendy and Boris to go right for Izuku with him dodging both and jumping into the air. He was about to give a roundhouse to Boris, but an image of the wolf under the evil came to his head to make him hesitate. The act allowed Boris to grab Izuku's leg and slam him into the ground. He would've been sliced by Bendy if the green haired boy wouldn't have dodged the attack and rolled back to his feat. "This is rather adorable. You can't raise a finger to your friends, but they aren't even your friends anymore. Almost makes me feel guilty making you a weakling from this right now."

Izuku growled at this before aiming an attack at AFO's face. He stormed right at him with Alice going in front of him. This forced Izuku's conscience to pull his attack back and be grabbed by her and strangled. "Gah! Son of a bitch! You're a friggin scumbag for this!"

"I'll admit, this is an underhanded tactic, but the world will not be fair to all. As such, I am merely using what tools I have at my disposal to achieve the desired result I'd wish to. So tell me, how does it feel knowing the only way you can even touch me is to destroy that which you care and cherish as if they were your own family?"

"ENOUGH!" All Might had came at AFO's side for him to block the attack and focus on the pro. "YOUNG MIDORYA IS HURTING ENOUGH KNOWING WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH HIS QUIRK! THE FACT YOU HAVE THE GAULL TO SULLY HIS FRIENDS' IMAGE IN FRONT OF HIM IS EVEN WORSE!"

"It's adorable you can even say that. But let me ask you, aren't you doing the same thing by trying to defeat me in the name of your own master?"

Hearing this, All Might began to glare at AFO. "Keep her name out of your filthy mouth!"

"It's adorable though. To be honest, you and her truly aren't that much different. You chose failures as your disciples. OFA was wasted on her as it is on Midoriya. Someone who can't even steel himself to do what needs to won't survive long in the hero world. But don't take my word for it, watch him struggle against his own creations."

As All Might and AFO fought, Izuku continued to struggle against facing his friends and avoiding their attacks. "Bendy! Please listen to me! It's Izuku! You can fight him! I know you can!" Izuku continued to try to get to Bendy for it to fall on deaf ears as he continued to slice at the green haired boy. Soon enough, he was able to get a good slash at Izuku's chest to draw some blood. While he was focused on Bendy, Boris came behind to punch Izuku's side and send him into a wall. 'Dammit. Why can't they hear me?' He thought this as a loud deafening voice came from Alice to force Izuku's ears to ring and nearly bleed.

"Dammit. That's low even for a crook." Katsumi glared at the scene trying to think of a way to help. 'We need to help Deku, but I don't know how we can with what's happening.'