Confessions

Izuku POV:

After being released from the hospital, I was allowed to return to Gran Torino's home. There, we began training a little more to help up my control over OFA. It helped a notable amount with trying to grow as a successor, but I still had a long way to go. The last day of the Internship came with things going rather satisfying on me. Right now, I'm returning to the dormitories somewhat relaxed.

"Izuku." Alice popped out of my body to walk with me and talk. "Don't forget that Katsumi and Uraraka wanted to take you on a date today."

"Shoot. I almost forgot."

"Honestly. Men like you need to be very cautious about hurting a girl's feelings. Ladies need to be treated with respect. Our feelings are far more refined than you think."

Bendy popped his head out of me to roll his eyes. "We're talking about Katsumi here."

"She's still a beautiful and respectful lady."

"...We're talking about the same woman that threatened a guy in middle school to cut his balls off if he tried looking up her skirt again." I shook remembering that day. This one perv that tried to regularly look up girls' skirts. One day he met the unfortunate act of getting thrown a distance with him landing directly under Kaachan. His comment after was something around the lines of 'bears on your ass aren't cute' with Kaachan losing it. By the time I was able to pull her off the guy, she was trying to force feed him his own shoes while dislocating his jaw. To be honest, most of the female teachers didn't like him and somewhat applauded her work. In the short end, the guy soon found himself brought up on sexual harassment charges by one of the girls with almost every female in the school testifying. Not a pleasant way to end your second year. One of her final words though to the guy was 'the next time you try to look up my skirt, I'll cut the brass pair you dare to think you have with a rusty knife'. I did not want to see that image ever again.

"The least Izuku can do though is treat her with respect as a woman."

"It's Kaachan, Alice. I already respect her." I start opening the door to have Kirishima and Sero come flying at me almost as if they were thrown. "DUCK!" We all ducked but Bendy who moved to have his head out of my back and be thrown out of me by my two airborne classmates.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?"

"YOU ASSHOLES WANNA LAUGH!? I'LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING FUNNY TO LAUGH AT WHEN I RIP OUT AND FORCEFEED YOU YOUR OWN PANCREASES!" Kaachan came charging with Kirishima and Sero laughing somewhat. It took me a moment to realize, but she was wearing a rather frilly dress that made her look kinda girly as well as her hair was combed down.

"Hey, Kaachan. How are you?" Kaachan stopped messing with our friends to stare at me for a second and go completely red.

"....D-DON'T LOOK AT ME, PERV!" She immediately hid herself with Bendy getting up and taking a look at our childhood friend.

"*whistle* Lookin good, Katsumi. I bet even Izuku'll be willing to jump ya bone-" Alice stopped Bendy by creating a giant paper fan to smack him across the face.

"YOU IDIOT!" The two started fighting with Uraraka coming towards the entrance wearing a nice blue top with the straps on her shoulders as well as a skirt that looked like it belonged to Mina.

"Hey, Deku. Ready to head out?"

"Uhh...But I just got here. Can't I at least put my things away-"

"Nope." Both girls stated this as they tossed my things to the side of the entrance while placing a note on it. "We'll be back." The girls grabbed one of my arms and practically dragged me out of the room when all was said and done.