Night's End

3rd person POV:

"I'M ONLY GOING TO ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME YOU FUCKING BONDAGE FREAKSHOW! WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR SHITTY VILLAIN EXTRA FRIENDS WANNA DO WITH IZUKU!?" Katsumi began demanding answers from the villain known as Moonfish with his head pressed down to the floor.

"Flesh. Must have such beautiful fles-*BOOM*" Not wanting to deal with the irritation, Katsumi blasted Moonfish's head while shouting again.

"NEXT TIME I'M GOING TO TURN YOUR HEAD INTO A FUCKING FIREPLACE! NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

"Bakugou. He's not going to answer you."

"AND WHY NOT, ICYHOT!?"

"Because he's already unconscious from your one attack!" Katsumi glanced down and tore the latex covering Moonfish's eyes to see him no longer able to respond and out cold.

"Eh." Katsumi got up and began walking off towards the camp. "He wasn't giving me answers anyway or even looked like he cared he was on the ground getting his ass beat. Either he's fucking clueless...."

"Or he genuinely didn't know." Todoroki finished Katsumi's train of thought for the ash blond to snap her fingers and point at him. "So what now?"

"Now. We go back to camp, find Deku, kick the FUCKING ASS OF WHOEVER IS FIGHTING HIM! And walk away with everyone safe and sound. Any questions."

"....A lot."

"Good. No questions. Let's roll walking AC and heater." Todoroki tried to fight it, but knew it wasn't worth arguing with his classmate for them to continue on back from the area they were at. As they moved, the bow on Katsumi's head began melting for some reason.

"is that thing meant to do that?" Todoroki asked for Katsumi to panic.

"No! This means something bad had to happen to Izuku!"

"I don't understand. Why is it a bad thing?"

"Think of it like this. Do all quirks normally shut on or off without the user's consent?"

Todoroki thought of this and gave his answer. "Not always."

"And that's what makes this more difficult. Bendy, Boris and Alice are similar to Dark Shadow. They can come out or go back into Izuku of their own free will. Izuku can forcibly put them back in, but that's completely different. Now let me explain this. Do inanimate objects have the same confides?" He realized this now to understand what that meant. "There's only two ways that this bowtie can melt off without anything like water destroying it and that's either Izuku did it himself by forcing it, or the quirk was forcibly deactivated somehow. I noticed Mr. Aizawa can do that during out training to know this is a possibility."

"So does that mean the villains captured Midoriya?" Katsumi didn't want to answer this wanting to avoid the worst possible outcome.

With Ochako

"Start talking. What did you want to do with Deku and why was he so important?" Ochako started trying to get answers about what the League planned to do with Izuku for Toga to smile.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we'll just cut him up, make him bleed. OHH! MAYBE I'LL GET TO MAKE HIM EVEN CUTER BY MAKING HIM A BIG BLOODY MESS-*SLAP*" Ochako immediately slapped the girl across the face hearing her think of ways to torture her boyfriend.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? THAT'S A PERSON! ONLY AN ACTUAL PSYCHOPATH COULD THINK OF THESE THINGS AND ACTUALLY THINK THAT'S OK!" Ochako noticed a small ear piece on the ground to listen to it. As she did, a bit of information came across to make her go completely pale.