Studying

Izuku POV:

The day after Ochako and Katsumi's confession to me came with my life feeling like I was in a dream. I literally punched myself probably fifteen times this morning as I was given a good morning hug by both away from eye view. Good thing too since Ashido wouldn't leave us alone when we came back if we were a couple or not. When we were given a chance to be alone, the three of us agreed to call each other by our first names alone instead of our last or nicknames. To be honest, it was a little funny seeing Kaach-I mean Katsumi mess up about ten times before getting 'Izuku' out. Granted, I'm still messing up and saying Uraraka and Kaachan, but it was at least nice to know I'm not the only one having difficulties. Right now, we're currently sitting in class listening to Mr. Aizawa discuss morning announcements he wanted to say.

"The end of term is coming up soon. Make sure you all study and do well on the written exam. For the Hero Course, there is also a physical exam that will remain hidden until the day of the exam."

'And as always, he's not subtle in the slightest.' I smirked a little at this before hearing our teacher continue.

"Once summer break comes, you all will also be taking part in a training camp in order to prepare yourselves for a provisional exam that you will be taking. I will go over more information about the provisional after the end of term exams, but focus mainly on passing your exams. Those that do not will be unable to partake in the training camp and be forced to take remedial lessons."

"WE GOTTA ALL PASS!"

"I'M NOT MISSING A CAMP TRIP BECAUSE OF FAILING!"

"ALL YOU GIRLS BETTER PASS! HOT SPRINGS ARE AMONG THE HORIZONS FOR US ALL!" Mineta's reason for the girls passing was a little...actually, very off. However, he did have a point. If I was to be prepared for whatever this provisional exam Mr. Aizawa's talking about, I'd have to take part in the training camp. But in order to do that, I'd need to pass the end of term exam.

'The written part should be fine if I focus on the credentials they gave us, but the physical is the one where I need to find out more about.' A small note was passed to me by Katsumi folded up notably. Unfolding it, there was a message on it saying 'you better pass so we can have some fun at this camp'.

"The lady has her priorities straight. Think of it, Izuku. enjoying a river with Katsumi and Ochako, doing a test of courage. fireworks. You might even get to see them in a hot-GAH!" Alice grabbed Bendy by the throat in my mind to get him to stop while Boris spoke up to try and deescalate the situation a little.

"Just do your best. That's probably what Katsumi is trying to say."

'You got a point there, Boris.' I quieted down as Mr. Mic came in to start the next class for us while also thinking what I should do for the exam.

During lunch break

"I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL THIS TERM!" Both Ashido and Kaminari shouted with only the latter freaking out over it.

"Between the Sports Festival and the internships, I had no time to crack open a book!"

"Jeez, man. What the heck have you been doing, trying to reload your dose of stupid pills or something?" Bendy popped out to make a rude remark to Kaminari to irritate him.

"Ok, I have enough problems with the fact my brain gets fried every time I use my quirk over it's limit. I don't need a walking ball of ink telling me what to do."

"He has a point though. The fact you're at the bottom of the class is your own fault." Jirou pointed this out before turning to Yaoyorozu. "Hey, Yaomomo. You mind helping me out with mathematics a bit. I'm not as bad off as Kaminari or Ashido, but I am having some problems with certain calculations we're using."