Quirk Troubles

Izuku POV:

Thanks to Todoroki's ice, we found ourselves unable to go anywhere. "Bendy. Boris. Alice. Either one of you think you can chop away at the ice?"

"I gotcha." Boris came out of me to start picking away at the ice. "This'll take some time though."

"Sorry Midoriya, but I'm not letting you have time to do that." Todoroki launched more ice with us dodging.

"Everyone, go to the right!" My teammates agreed to start moving towards the side. 'He refuses to use his left side, so that means for some reason, Todoroki doesn't wanna use his fire half. We'll try to use that to our advantage and limit his hopes to hit us without hitting Iida.'

As this happened, Yaoyorozu created what looked like an insulated tarp to cover everyone but Kaminari. "What are they doing?" Uraraka asked before I realized what was happening.

"EVERYONE! GET UNDER THIS!" I began making a giant insulated tarp as well just in time for the electricity Kaminari let out to just miss us.

"That was a close one."

"Yeah! Thanks for the save man."

"No worries. Boris! You ok-" I glanced over to see Boris on the ground with spirals for his eyes smoking from the attack. "Well that could've ended better." Todoroki and his group began to charge at us. He tried to grab for the headband with me avoiding him. In response, I went for his headbands to try and put him in a bind.

"Hey Izuku, why ya going for the headbands? You don't need em."

'If he grabs my headband, we'll at least pass if we have all his. Worst case, we lose first but still advance. Best case, we hold the headbands and they don't make it.'

"So it's to prevent the worst outcome of us losing. Smart." Bendy smiled before I was able to grab all four of Todoroki's headbands, dropping him down to zero.

"Aww, crap!" Kaminari shouted while I made a giant whoopee cushion and placed it in his face. "Please tell me this thing just has air in it."

"Chili cheese fart smell. Extra bacon." I slammed the whoopee cushion down for the air inside it to come out as a fart that also held a bit of stink to it.

"AW MAN! I SMELL THAT FROM UP HERE!" Mic shouted this while I noticed Mr. Aizawa having a gas mask on. "DUDE, DID YOU EXPECT TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM!?"

"With Midoriya, gags are his forte, so this is somewhat realistic to avoid no matter how ridiculous you think it is."

3rd person POV:

"Ew! What's that smell!?" Ashido began holding her nose smelling the contents of Izuku's whoopee cushion gag from outside the ice cage.

"Smells like Deku made his gas gag."

"His what?"

"To make a long story short, he made a giant whoopee cushion filled with scent based ink smelling like this."

The entire group looked at Katsumi a bit uneasy. "That's disgusting."

"It works. Now s tart melting the ice Raccoon eyes!"

"I told you before, IT'S MINA ASHIDO!"

In the ice cage

"Ah! My eyes are burning from this!" Yaoyorozu tried to see through tears caused by the stench to notice Izuku's group holding gas masks and grabbing the final headband off Todoroki.

"I'd like to give a bit more humor for you all, but we've got what we need." Izuku's group started to head towards the ice with Todoroki and his group now panicking.