Cavalry Battle

Izuku POV:

I couldn't believe it. I won the first event. Me. The person who for the longest time neglected his quirk and just recently came to terms with using it to the fullest. I was beside myself with happiness knowing that I was able to do this. Even more knowing that Bendy and Alice were able to help me succeed in this. 'Oh crap. I feel like I'm gonna pass out from excitement.'

"Izuku pal, ya gotta breath." Bendy tried to calm me down a bit with Alice patting my back.

"I know you're happy this happened hun, but we've still got two more events to go."

"Y-yeah. Sorry I got a bit carried away."

"No problem pal. I know you're excited. I mean, ya won the first event and all. I'd be excited if I was ya." I felt someone come over and wrap around my head in a choke hold.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH THAT!? YOU'RE LUCKY THOSE SHITTY MINES DIDN'T BLOW MY ASS UP!" Kaachan kept my head close to her before I began to feel something...soft?

'What's soft on her-...' I went red realizing what I was against for her to see my face and go red as well.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING EMBARRASSED ABOUT YOU LITTLE PERV!" She pushed me away and held her chest in a bit of anger. "DO NOT DIVE DEEPER INTO THAT, YA GOT ME!?"

"Y-yes mam!"

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME MAM!?"

"S-sorry!" I felt a bit of unease hearing Kaachan shout before seeing Uraraka come over with a large fish in her hands to smack her over the head with.

"OW! What did I do!?"

"You know what you did." Glancing over, I saw Alice with a bit of herself pulled away to somewhat know where the fish came from.

'So they can give the ink to someone else to use as well. That's something good to know.'

"That was really amazing Deku. I couldn't believe you won that when you were behind both Katsumi and Todoroki."

"To be fair, I think Bendy deserves most of the credit for why we won." We looked at Bendy still holding his butt from where I kicked him.

"I'm tellin ya Izuku, next time you gotta WARN ME WHEN YOU KICK ME LIKE THAT!"

"If we're pointing blame, I guess I deserve some as well since I gave him the all clear to kick you." Alice looked to the side before making a canister from herself with a bit of anger in her face. "I'll be right back."

She walked over to Yaoyorozu who seemed to have Mineta on her back latching on like a cockroach. She sprayed him with the canister for him to fall with his arms and legs up like a bug that just died with our classmate looking as if he went completely brainless. "What did you spray him with?"

"Rapist Be Gone."

"Which is?"

"Pepper spray, onion juice, spicy chili oil, bleach and a little bit of condensed lemon juice."

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Mineta shouted with a delayed reaction for most to ignore him.

"Thank you Alice. The disgusting little pervert had latched onto me and wouldn't let go no matter how hard I hit him."

"Did you hit him below the belt?" Yaoyorozu shivered hearing this for Alice to look somewhat understanding. "That makes sense if anything."

Soon after, the final person began crossing the finish line for Midnight to ask the 42 contestants going forward to come towards the center ring. Not counting the hero course students, the notable people that passed were the General Studies guy from two weeks ago and a girl with pink dreadlocks with a lot of gadgets. "Now that we have our 42 contestants, we will be continuing onto our next event!" She had the roulette move again for us to wait patiently for what it would be. "And the second event will be....Cavalry Battle! Players will make teams of 2-4 people and wear a headband adjacent to the total number of points they are worth. The point value will be determined with what place you were in the last match!"