Ink Flows Again

Real quick cause it'll be shown here, Izuku will get OFA. Sorry if you didn't want him, but I did the vote for a reason. Hope those of you that didn't want him to aren't too angered. Enjoy.

Katsumi POV:

After the sludge villain was captured, Deku was scolded for mindlessly running in and using his quirk when he had no license or privilege. Meanwhile, everyone was praising me even though most of the damage done was by my quirk. Once we were able to leave, our walk together to the house was completely silent. "Katsumi. He's hurting right now thinking he's failed his personal resolve. Try to tell him what he did was right." 'Easier said than done Bendy.' I glanced over to see Deku completely in a trance. He was so distraught that he looked almost like a zombie. "Deku." I stopped to see him barely respond and bump into me. "Sorry." "STOP ACTING LIKE A MOPEY PIECE OF SHIT JACKASS!" I struck him over his head for the idiot to finally give me his attention. "Sorry!"

"Listen up Deku, what you did wasn't wrong or evil in any means." I grabbed his shoulders to keep his attention on me. "You saved both me and you from that sludge bastard. If anything, you were the real hero today and nobody else." He didn't understand this at all for me to say something I really didn't want to. "I was scared out of my mind during the whole thing. I couldn't breathe and felt like I was gonna die there. Even though you were just as scared, you tried to help me even if it cost you everything. To me, that makes you my hero. And you saved me with your quirk. The same quirk you neglected for years. In my eyes, I don't think either one of us would've survived if it wasn't for you. Please, don't think that the quirk you hold is evil. It saved me and you today. You're my hero." These words got through to him to finally get a word out. "Did...did I really do something worthy of being called a hero?" "Don't make me say it again, or I will hit you again." He started to smile a bit before reaching out to put me in a hug. "Thank you Kaacahn." I didn't know what to do, so I just simply accepted it. "Yeah, whatever....idiot." I didn't show it to him, but I was happy Deku was hugging me. 'You still can't do shit without me though. You little nerd.'

We remained like this before someone cleared their voice behind me. Deku immediately let go for us to turn to a man that looked kinda like he was on his deathbed.

 Deku immediately let go for us to turn to a man that looked kinda like he was on his deathbed

"Who the fuck are you?" "Kaachan, be nice." The weirdo spoke up a bit to introduce himself. "My name is Toshinori Yagi. I'm a friend of All Might's who asked me to speak with you young Midoriya." Deku started to go completely red hearing the number 1 pro hero's name. "A-All Might wanted you to speak with m-me?" "That's right. He wanted me to train you with hopes of obtaining a power he wanted to give you." 'A power?' "You see, this is something that he can't just give anyone. It's something that must go to someone truly worthy of it and he just happened to watch you save your girlfriend over there from danger." "W-wait, we're not dating!" "It's fine, I won't judge." "BUT WE AREN'T!" Both me and Deku went a bit red before the skeleton man continued. "Anyway, he's been looking for a successor to his power for some time and has decided that you are worthy of inheriting it." I stopped a moment to get on the same base as the guy.