Nightmares Brought to Life

Katsumi POV:

"To make things clear, I don't like you."

"Very obvious with your statements right off the bat. Subtle much?" For the internship I had to do, I decided to go with Best Jeanist's agency. Right off the bat, the asshole pro made a comment on how he didn't want me there to kinda annoy the shit outta me.

"You're only here because my agency wanted to give you an offer. To be honest, I'd rather have had that boy with the ink quirk over you."

"Yeah. Deku's fucking awesome to not blame ya for wanting him." I started laughing a bit with it confusing Jeanist.

"You know him?"

"Fuck yeah I know him. Deku and I grew up together. We're practically family we get along so well."

"Ah. So he's like a brother then."

"I said family. Not a pain in the ass copy of me. Unlike most, me and Deku are original and no asshats could copy us." I spoke with confidence for one of the stupid sidekicks to comment back at this.

"You're a really arrogant woman, aren't you?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T NEED TO BE TOLD THAT BY SOME BITCH WHO'S GOT A PERM!"

"Confidence is a good thing, but overconfidence leads to mistakes and harm to people. Store that in your pockets and keep it tightly sown in."

I turned away and blushed at this and turned away. "Deku tells me the same thing a lot when I start getting a big head."

"Do you take his advice?"

"Enough to know my limits to some degree and not push them too much."

Jeanist began combing his hair before standing up and pulling a chair out. "Please sit down. If you wish to remain here, I shall do something with what you call hair."

"ARE YOU INSULTING MY HAIR!?"

"I am simply suggesting a new style. Perhaps Midoriya may enjoy seeing you with a new look."

I stopped a minute to think about the look on Deku's face when he'd see me to imagine him with a big blush happy to see it. "I...I guess it wouldn't be so bad."

I went over to the seat and sat down while Jeanist talked to me. "Tell me, how long have you and Midoriya known one another?"

"Practically our whole lives."

"Your families were close?"

"Well... he lived with my family after a umm... accident."

Jeanist stopped for a moment when I said this. "His family isn't around anymore, are they?" I didn't want to answer this to just hold my head down.

"It wasn't a pretty sight. Aunt Inko didn't deserve to go that way."

"I see. So you've seen the horrors of when people can't be saved." I nodded a bit not liking  the fact I did. "The fact the first person someone cannot save as a hero is due to lack of experience, it's understandable why many don't wish to continue after knowing you've failed. However, you both are an exception to this because you've seen what lack of skill and ability does. In a way, that puts you and Midoriya ahead of the group of students in your year." He finished his work before showing it to the weirdo sidekicks. "Heroes must however be the sign of both sympathy and control. As such, any form of wild behavior must be curved whether being unfashionable denims or even unruly hair."

"Another excellent style, Jeanist sir!" I felt extremely uncomfortable having my hair down the way Ears has hers for it to pop up again back to my normal look.