Not a Date...?

Izuku POV:

The next day came with all of us being in the common space while Kaachan and Uraraka were upstairs. I felt really nervous cause I wasn't one to go on dates, but this never really stopped me from trying something new. I sat in my seat wearing a nice pair of jeans and a white T-shirt while having a checkered button up long sleeve on that was two different shades of green. Things were unsettling with me before Bendy hopped out of my body and stood in front. "Don't worry Izuku, you're not gonna mess up. Besides, both girls like ya. How bad could ya screw it up-" Alice came out to stop him with a giant paper fan in her hands clearly irritated with how he was phrasing this.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A FILTER, DO YOU!?"

"That hurt! Besides, I was only trying to help!"

"In what way?" Both me and Alice looked at the small ink demon for him to feel the sting in the room.

"What did Bendy do this time?" Kaachan spoke up for me to see her wearing a pair of torn jeans and a long sleeved shirt she liked that got ruined a while back altered to be a sleeveless as well as a black hoodie that had no sleeves in the design itself to make her arms kinda bare.

"N-nothing significant." I blushed while looking away unable to look at her in the eyes. 'Did...did my heart skip a beat at this?'

"Sorry we kept ya waiting. I umm...I couldn't find something cute to wear." Uraraka came from behind Kaachan wearing a white and yellow T-shirt that looked kinda hold and a skirt that showed her thighs a bit. "I-is this weird?" She blushed a bit while I tried to avoid staring too much.

"N-no! Y-you both l-look n-n-nice!" If my heart wasn't thumping a thousand beats a minute, it was now for some reason.

"Point to Jirou for her design for Katsumi." Hagakure talked about this while Ashido looked to keep tabs on a paper for some reason.

"Also, point for Tsu for the skirt. Makes the fact the old NASA shirt looks less dumb to wear."

"I know the problems with hand-me-downs looking very ugly with my little sister to find ways to make them look better." The three of us stared at them with none paying us much mind.

"Let's just get this over with before one of them starts making a mental picture of what our brats would look like if we had kids." Kaachan spoke up for Ashido to start getting an idea in her head. "If I come back to a picture of a rugrat that looks like me and Deku, I'm going for your head Raccoon eyes."

Not wanting to start anymore fights, I went to the door and started to open it. This was...harder for me. "Deku. You ok?" Uraraka asked for my hand to give some problems gripping the door.

"Y-yeah. Just give me a second." I was immediately picked up by Kaachan as she opened the door.

"Let's go." We walked out with the fact I was being pulled up and carried like a ragdoll somewhat embarrassing me.

When we got to the gate, I glanced down at Kaachan to try and get her to drop me. "Kaachan? Can you...put me down? My hands are a problem today, not my legs."

"Whatever." She placed me back on the ground for us to start walking as a group into town.

"So what did you need to get in town?"

Kaachan pulled out a small list and went down it. "I gotta get that migraine medicine I take, some salsa and jalapenos I like, chips, fish, sausage. Mostly just stuff to make food. You two?"

"I'm starting to run out of lotion for my skin, so I should probably get another bottle." I thought about it before remembering the difficulties on my hand. "I should probably also get a hand brace since it's going to be a problem doing things for now." I glanced at Uraraka who seemed to be a bit uneasy. "You ok?"