Final Exam

Izuku POV:

The week passed fairly quickly for all of us with our own studying working in our own way. Thanks to Yaoyorozu, Ashido and Kaminari had a fairly decent handle on what they had to relearn to the point they felt confident in themselves. I'm not sure if it was good enough to pass, but they without a doubt made progress. Meanwhile, Ochako, Katsumi and I had continued our own training and studying. Ochako was able to get an even better handle on the info where she seemed to get almost as high on our practice tests as me and Katsumi. Today though was the moment of truth. The exam. We stared into the jaws of the beast and faced it without fear. At least, that's how I think the saying goes.

"Alright. Pencils down. Last person of each row, please collect the answer sheets." Mr. Aizawa's mentioned this for some of us to have some confidence in how we did. It was mainly our bottom two, but it was nice to see them confident for once. "Change and meet me outside near the buses for the physical exam now." We did as our teacher said to grab our uniforms and start heading down towards the buses.

Once there, we waited for a few minutes before the teachers started to walk out to raise some red flags with us. "Somethin ain't right here, Izuku. These guys don't sit right with me."

'Says the ink demon that does nothing but make problems.'

"Hello class A. I'm certain you all are aware to some degree what you are doing thanks to your little information gathering."

"Heck yeah! Robots!"

"Easy A for us!"

'Something tells me those two are going to eat their words in the next five minutes.'

"Well due to the recent encounters we've had, UA had decided that having you face robots may be a little easy for an exam and not represent our schools motto of going Plus Ultra. As such, you all will be facing us, the teachers. Isn't that exciting?"

"No. That's the crappiest idea I've ever had and I've had some crappy ones." Everyone looked at Bendy who was poking out of my body with Mr. Aizawa staring blankly at me.

"It's him saying this, not me. Again, no different than Dark Shadow." I pushed Bendy's head back into me as Nezu continued to explain what's going to happen. From what he said, we were going to fight two on one against the teachers. The teams and opponents were pre selected already with the teachers holding back and having weights put on as a way to reduce their reaction time. Our goal was to subdue the teachers by placing a pair of cuffs we were given escape the area for help. Once the teams were picked, I found myself paired with Mineta of all people for it to confuse me.

"So why am I paired with Midoriya?"

"Because you two will be facing me." We turned around to see Midnight looking at us with her same disturbing gaze that makes Katsumi want to kill her. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle for your first time."

"Oh yeah baby. Give me a good time~" Bendy popped out with drool coming out of him to irritate me and Alice.

I half want to believe he was the reason I'm paired with Midnight. Turning to Ochako and Katsumi, they seemed to glare at our female teacher with the urge to kill her. "Deku. Do not be swayed by this harlot's sagging boobs."

"My breasts aren't sagging! I'm only thirty!"

"And you know how to work your-OW! What did you do that for!?"

Alice began repeatedly hitting Bendy over the head with a rolling pin in anger. "STOP TALKING LIKE A PERVERT!"

"Alright. Hop on the bus and begin heading towards the exam areas you're assigned." Mr. Aizawa mentioned this for me and Mineta to begin walking onto the bus. I was going to sit beside him to try and make a plan, but was grabbed by Ms. Midnight.