UnTiTlEd ChApTeR

I don't know what plot to write, so I'm just going to make it up as I go.

Also, if you've made it this far, thank you so much! You're more loyal than most people in my life!

I accidentally published this chapter before it was done, so I quickly unpublished it. So I'm so sorry if you got a notification!

~~~

(This chapter is right after the last one ended).

We reached the end of the woods, where our worried friends were waiting.

"John!" Alexander screamed in surprise. "What happened to your face?" He ran over to exam his friend.

"Y/N!" Lafayette came over to me and grabbed both my hands. "What happened? We were about to go look for you!"

"I'll tell you more about it later," I said quietly. "Right now, John needs to get fixed up."

I stepped over and grabbed John's hand, and began leading him to the medical tent.

"Y/N, I really don't need-" John stopped walking.

"Just get checked out, okay? I don't want anything to happen because of me."

He reluctantly kept walking with me. I watched as he sat down and the doctor came over to him. They talked for a moment, and the doctor dabbed liquid into his cuts and scrapes.

I walked away and let them be, although they probably would've been done in just a couple more moments.

I'm going to go visit Hercules.

I wandered around the many people staying in the medical tent. Eventually, I found the one I was looking for.

Hercules was asleep, but I didn't care.

"Hercules," I whisper-screamed as I rapidly tapped his arm. "Hercules Mulligan, wake up!"

He slowly blinked, his eyes opened, and groaned. "Whoever is shaking me can go dunk their head in a bucket of water and never leave."

"Hercules Mulligan, don't say that," I slapped his arm lightly.

He recognized my voice and turned to me. "Oh, hey Sunshine," he grinned. "Don't mind what I just said."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "So, how're you feeling?"

"A lot better, actually. Terribly achy, but it doesn't still feel like I just got shot."

"I guess that is better," I shrugged.

"What about you? What'd I miss while I've been gone?"

"Oh," I replied, "quite a few things."

"Please do elaborate," he said dramatically and laughed.

"Actually, I really do need to talk about it with someone like you," I said quietly.

His face turned serious. "What do you mean? What happened."

I hesitated.

"I didn't know this would turn into a serious conversation," Hercules muttered. 

"I didn't want it to either, but I really needed to talk to someone about it."

"Well, I'm here for you, no matter what. You could've killed someone, and I'd be on your side because I know you would have had a good reason for it," he laughed slightly. "Take your time, Love."

"So... earlier today," I began, "John and I were out in the woods when we were attacked by a redcoat. I guess they were still hogging our old camp."