Author's Note

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I love you guys!

This is just a thank you note for all the support you have given me. I am being completely honest when I say that I've made better friends on here than I have in real life.

I think it's pretty neat that this is the 50th chapter!

I started this book in October, starting with writing on Notes to transferring to Pages, then finally to here.

If you like my writing in general rather than just Hamilton, you may want to stick around for a real book I've been working on. I plan to spend a lot of my summer vacation on it.

It is currently on draft right now, but it's called Danger Is My Middle Name (although I may change the title).

I have previously talked about it in some of my author's notes in previous chapters, but if you haven't seen those, then here's the same look at it:

(I'll probably change the description too)

"If you're open to it, New Orleans will teach you about yourself, but if you want to hide from who you really are, the city will help you do that, too

"If you're open to it, New Orleans will teach you about yourself, but if you want to hide from who you really are, the city will help you do that, too." - Laurell K. Hamilton.

Sixteen-year-old Ellis DuBois is the daughter of an upper-class family in New Orleans, Louisiana, but she prefers to spend all of her time scouting the beautiful city. She knows almost every nook and cranny by heart and has connections with certain people.

Asher Monreau also has connections.

What will happen when connections connect?

So yeah, that's basically it...

It'll be more exciting than it seems, I promise.

Again, a reminder that you can always suggest Hamilton one-shot content if you'd like more Hamilton! (Please read the rules).

I'm also thinking of starting a Haikyuu fanfic, Nishinoya x Reader. Would any of you like that?

Again, thank you so much for reading this book all the way through! This journey was a dream come true! (Hehe, that rhymes).

You can always DM me if you want to talk to me or if you have writing suggestions. I'll probably respond quickly because I am always on this website XD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3