Yet Another Semi-Filler Chapter

I've pretty much lost all motivation for this book, but I'll finish it for you guys.

This chapter is a joke chapter, but I swear the next one will be a more serious one, which is the one I've been trying to build up to.

~~~

Alexander's POV

I held my breath as I was led back to Y/N.

There she was, in all her glory. She stared up at the ceiling, not yet taking notice of me.

"Um... hi," I whispered, causing her to snap her head in my direction. 

She scoffed. "You startled me."

"Oh, so you called, but weren't expecting me to come?"

She stuck her tongue out, and I smiled.

"So... how- um... how are you feeling?" I asked slowly. I admit I was nervous and quite anxious.

Y/N pursed her lips. "On a scale of 1-10, how much do you want to be kicked by a horse?"

What? "I- uh.... Zero? Wha-"

"Alexander..." she sighed. "I said ON A SCALE OF 1 TO TEN. WHERE THE FRICK DID YOU GET A ZERO FROM YOU LITTLE PIECE OF A NO GOOD BOOKWORM!"

How can she yell when she's supposed to be hurt. I question reality every day.

"Oh, ok, sorry?" I said awkwardly.

"NO, NOT SORRY ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

The frick is wrong with this little human. Bet she hit her head, too. 

"One," I huffed. "One, one, one, one, are you satisfied now?"

"Eh," she tilted her head. "I'd say like two or three. Because it'd be cool to say 'Hey y'all guess what, my horse Betsy decided to prank me by giving me a nice warm pat on the back with her hind legs.'"

I blinked for a second and sighed. "Same old, Y/N. Nothing can ever break you, huh?"

She froze for a second, then turned and stared me straight in the eyes. She said in all seriousness, "I mean, some things, yeah. I can handle myself in these situations, but um," she looked down, "you know..."

It was awkward once again. "Oh, yeah, I understand..."

She looked around as in 'what now?'

I coughed. "So I wrote the others, and they should be coming soon. Don't be surprised if they're a little frazzled."

She rolled her eyes. "Aleeeex, what did you tell them?"

"Y/N," I spoke assertively. "I hope you know you were half dead. You are lucky to be alive right now. At the time, no one knew if you'd make it or not. What was I supposed to tell everyone? 'Take your time?'"

"Ok, ok, I get it," she said softly. "So what now? How long until they get here?"

I thought for a second. "Honestly, either later today or tomorrow."

She smiled softly as she shifted to a more comfortable position, wincing at one point but settled in.

"I think I'm going to leave you to rest now," I said as I bent down to pet her hair.

She pouted like a child. "I don't need sleep. I need answers."

I chuckled. "Yeah, whatever. If you need anything, get someone to come grab me. I'll be here."

"Alex, the war is over. Go home to your wife. I'm fine."

"Oh, Eliza and the sisters are coming here."

"What?!" Y/N shrieked. "You made Eliza travel while she's pregnant?!"

"WHAT?! ELIZA'S PREGNANT?!?!?!"

"Did I forget to tell you or something," Y/N muttered, glancing down with her hand touching her lips.

I'm not carrying on that topic.

I thought I had something else to write, but I guess not?

Um ok.

Hey Loves, Happy Easter! (If you don't celebrate it, then Happy April 4th!)

I promise the next chapter will be better. 👌

Ok, so, this kind of came to my realization a few days ago. For the chapters with trigger warnings, I should have definitely put symbols where the trigger began and stopped. I'm sorry if this affected anybody, and I will go back and do that now.

HaMiLtOn Question: Would you rather be in the show or meet the cast (of your choice)? (Just pretend that being in the show is like the cast does not exist, or idk I just hope you know what I mean.)

I'd rather be in the show. My anxiety could NOT with those fabulous people.

Regular Question: Cats or dogs? Or neither?

Cats all the way because I'm sorry, but I can't deal with dogs.

I now sprinkle my magic dust on you.

What does the magic dust do, you might ask?

It makes you yawn.

I bet you just yawned when you read that.