★ 十

"put your head up, hear it talking to me. in my body, from the shadow waking up."

-

third pov

"it's time to get up love." johnny gently shook the other as the boy whined,  "mm? gimme a few seconds~" "you absolute cutie, today's training day!" ten shot up at that statement and jumped from the bed. "woah slow down bub! let's take it slow, alright?" the man giggled and approached the other, pecking him on the lips. "you should change to your best active wear, i'll be here." the human just obeyed his orders and searched his closet, going to the bathroom afterwards. the demon raised his head at the sound of the door opening, seems like the human was already done. he went to hold his hands, "you ready?" ten softly smiled at his lover. "of course! where are we going?" "i'm about to take you to somewhere magical." johnny let his grip go to create ten's hologram before embracing the boy back. "let's go, but say bye to your twin first." "bye my real self! have fun trying to figure things out!" the human laughed and simply waved, "close your eyes." the whisper sent shivers down his spine, nonetheless still listening.

it took them some minutes but, what ten opened his eyes to.. was totally worth the wait. they were in the middle of an open field, surrounded by trees though nothing else. the sun was shining bright which gave them a perfect weather to practice. "wow.." "impressive isn't it? this was the place i went to all those years ago, you can call it my secret hideout. i'm honestly surprised that it lasted." they both giggled as they distance themselves, "shall we start then?" "sure but.. how?" "i'll give you a demonstration first! what feature do you want me to do?" the boy gave it a deep thought, wanting to experience the best. "hm air!" "good choice~ watch and learn." johnny took a deep breathe before a breeze escaped from his palm, twirling all over the human which resulted in a fit of giggles to resound. "he is so beautiful.." "what was that?" "oh nothing love! you should go now. follow my instructions." 

ten nodded and stabilized himself, "first, you would need to close your eyes and imagine the feature that you want. for example, when i did 'air', i thought of the wind blowing through nature and it carrying some flowers or leaves with it." the demon chuckled. "it's kind of like meditation if you want to put it into simple terms. humans could definitely do this if they were all connected to demons." "okay.. i'll give it a try.." the human did what he was told step by step, although it didn't really go as he planned. "baby? are you okay? why are you panicking?" "i-i wanted to do land! i'm imagining it right now, but the pictures are all wrong! why is the soil so dry? why does everything look dead!" at that moment, the boy had extended his hand. the result leaving the man with him in shock. ten was out of breath, but his sight was still filled with darkness as the other didn't tell him to do anything else. so when all he heard was silence, the fear came back to him. 

"johnny? why are you so quiet?" "tennie.. open your eyes.." a gasp could be identified in the middle of the forest, the boy was taken aback. in front of him was soil, which seemed to have risen from the ground. the structure was tall and spiky, that could definitely injure the opponent during a fight. "i.. did that?" "you are more powerful than i expected.. but i mean, it's quite obvious since your trainer is literally THE johnny suh." "oh shut up with your confident self!" the demon smirked as they burst into laughter. some seconds passed after they calmed down, "now that we know your potential.. let's battle." "huh? not fair, this wasn't said before!" "it's alright babe, i won't hurt you. you are my boyfriend after all." the human pouted but agreed. "don't go too hard on me." "i promise."