★ 十 五

❝in those times, when tears come. hold my hand tight, shall we run away?❞

-

third pov

taeyong was woken up to knocks on the door, he went to open it and was greeted by his excited mom. "yes?-" "taeyong! what are you doing still in your pajamas and bed hair?! get ready now, you need to pick her up." "but mom-" "do not disobey me! you will be out of your room in 30 minutes!" she walked away. the boy closed the door and ruffled his hair in frustration, "ugh that isn't fair!" jaehyun approached closer and wrapped his arms around the boy's petite waist. pecking his head as he snuggled closer, making the latter blush. "what's the matter yongie?" the human pouted, "jae~ i didn't agree to anything! why do i have to do this?"

"hey, i have an idea so that maybe that girl will leave you alone forever." that got all of taeyong's attention switch to the angel. "oh my god tell me, i don't want to deal with her any longer.." "break her heart. tell her that you love someone else." "what if that doesn't keep her away?" the man smirked, "then be rude to her, give the silent treatment, spill something on her clothes.. guaranteed to make her disappear." the human smiled, pecking jaehyun on the lips which made it his turn to blush now. "thanks genius! you're the best!"

time skip~ 

the couple were currently outside of the girl's house, who was apparently named kim sena. they (more likely taeyong) were shooed out of their home as soon as the boy's mom gave him an address. taeyong sighed and exit the vehicle with jaehyun on his tail, "whatever you do, please don't appear out of nowhere." "noted taeyong. hope the plan works well!" the other rang the doorbell and a female came out, acting extremely sassy and flipping her hair. "hi oppa! don't i look good today?"

 taeyong gagged in his mind and just gave a stare. turning his head to go back to the car, "huh? wait for me!" she closed the door and caught up, soon in front of the transportation. the boy opened the entrance to the driver's seat when a hand stopped him. "not so fast! aren't you going to open the door of the passenger's seat for me? that's what gentlemen do." he grabbed her hand and took it off, shrugging before going in. "hey- ugh!" she gave up and got in, them eventually leaving to head to the restaurant. "it's fine. maybe he's just not feeling well today. taeyong will surprise me with something later, i'm sure of it hehe~"

-

the duo were now seated in front of each other, the waiter giving them the menu while also serving water as a starter. "i'll have the steak please! medium rare with mushroom sauce." taeyong widened his eyes, scanning for the item and finding out that it was the most expensive cuisine. he clenched his fist, "this woman is really testing my patience." "for the drink?" "champagne." the boy felt sparks on his body, "i'm not paying for this shit!" "hey hey hey, calm down." the angel popped up in front of him. "what are you doing here?!" the human mouthed angrily, "yes i know i promised but please don't lose control. you don't want our secret to be revealed right?" taeyong frowned, "..fine." "what about you sir?" he focused back towards his surroundings. "i'll just have the carbonara and some iced tea. thank you." "got it. we'll have them delivered in a few." 

the server walked away as the girl made eye contact with the boy. "you don't mind the fee, yes? mommy said that it's all on you today, and i believe yongie's rich~" he growled, "this fucking spoiled brat." but taeyong knew he couldn't fight back, so he faked a smile and forced a nod. the woman fangirled as all the boy could do was cover his ears and beg for this day to be over soon. the waiter soon came back with a tray, filled with steaming food. he placed them down gently in front of the 'couple', "enjoy! i'll come back with your refreshments." taeyong gazed at the waiter and grinned, "thank you.." he looked onto the tag. "sungchan." the waiter bowed before going off, while the girl was left jealous. "you talk to a stranger like that but treat me drastically different? i'll show you how much i can impress."

the woman attempted to converse. "taeyong-ah.. what's your plan after you graduate?" he shrugged and looked somewhere else, "grr- don't give up." the server came back with the tray of tea and alcohol as he placed them, "your drinks for today. if you would need any assistance, you could call me immediately." "yeah, yeah, just get out of here." the boy was shocked of what she just said and turned to the waiter apologetically. "i'm sorry about her, she's been acting a little off." "don't worry about it! goodbye for now." the man went away as the girl was now frowning, "there's no way you could resist me after this." the woman reached out across the table, putting her hand on top of the latter as she rubbed it seductively. "say.. how about we have some fun after this hmm? if you know what i mean?"

taeyong scrunched up his face, "what the fuck? disgusting. that's it, no more." the boy was trying hard to get her arm off but she wouldn't budge. so the other had to do it forcefully, "get off of me!" he finally got it but accidentally knocked his hands onto his glass of tea, spilling the liquid onto her dress. "jackpot." jaehyun giggled in the back of his mind, "woops, that was an accident." the girl gasped and stood up, feeling embarrassed. so, she decided to scream her lungs out. "LOOK AT MY DRESS! IT WAS EXPENSIVE AND YOU RUINED IT! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU TAEYONG! THIS ARRANGEMENT IS CANCELLED. YOUR MOM SAYS YOU'RE HANDSOME? PFFT I CAN FIND SOMEONE BETTER. WATCH ME, YOU'D COME CRAWLING BACK WHEN I SHOW YOU HIM!!" taeyong smiled, "no thank you." "UGH! MOMMY!!!" she ran out while taeyong waved calmly.

"what happened here?" the waiter came back with a towel, and wiped the liquid on the floor. "i apologize for the chaos, i didn't know she would react that greatly.. i'll pay the bill and be on my way." the man glanced at him with a reassuring look, "no no, it's fine sir. the meal's on me. you've barely eaten anything and i see the plans didn't work out well." "thank you sungchan, you're too kind. i'll see you around?" "no problem sir. you may go." the boy took his things and proceeded out. 

"damn you really took it out on her huh?" jaehyun walked next to the human as the pair approached the car. "what else could i do? allow her to indirectly rape me? what she said was gross and if i were to have to do 'it', i'd only experience it with you." the angel became flustered and hit him on the shoulder, "yah, that's dirty. i'm gonna follow the rules of heaven and.. maybe do 'it' when we get married someday." "..well then hope that time comes fast." "stop! you're flirting!" taeyong just chuckled and started the vehicle. heading straight home.

they arrived at the door step to find the human's mom mad. "what did you do? sena's parents called me saying that she wanted to cancel." the boy kept his cool, "maybe we were just not meant to be. like we're not each other's type." his mom eventually calmed down, she can't be exasperated forever. besides.. there were plenty more richer families to feed off of, "it's fine. we could just find another one. a lot of girls have a crush on you. go and rest." taeyong exhaled and nodded.

once they were in his room, the boy was sulking. "she's not going to give up, is she?" "it's alright taeyong, it would take a long time for her to find someone who's willing. that 'sena' girl probably started spreading rumors about you. you'll be fine for a while." "but-" "just shoo them away again, it's simple." the human agreed as he didn't have the energy to continue the argument, "okay then, let's just go to bed." the couple changed their clothes and laid on the bed, snuggling up close. "good night tae." "good night jae."