★ 十 六

❝isn't it lovely, all alone? heart made of glass, my mind of stone.❞

-

third pov

johnny and ten spent months preparing for the attack day, making sure that they got every detail planned so nothing goes absolutely wrong. the boy was training everyday, "this is for my family who i miss the most.." he said. it was the same for the pair next door. taeyong discovered more about his powers a while after the couple started dating, while jaehyun helped the latter develop them into something stronger. the duo were basically stalking the thai male at this point, always keeping an eye for whenever he strikes.

 with each passing moment, ten's tattoo kept glowing brighter as the demon grew more worried. "ten.. your star.." "i know johnny, this might be the last thing i do before i leave this earth. it'll be an honor, as my heart will finally feel at peace knowing i avenged all of them." the man looked at him in awe, "babe, you're such a good person.. i don't deserve you.." "don't say that! everyone deserves love." they hugged and stayed in the position. johnny's arms that wrapped protectively over ten's body tightened, which the human didn't fail to notice. it got him to smile. 

"so.. are we striking tomorrow?" the reality disturbed their romantic moment while ten broke away, clearing his throat. "yes, let's run over the plan again. we quietly sneak into my step-mom's room when step-dad is at work. kidnap her, put her on a spell to get the information, then finally erase her memories before putting her back." "how about the attack?" "we'll lure those bastards into an abandoned warehouse, torture them as much as we could till they die, make it look like a suicide by writing a 'sincere' letter and return back to the house." the man pecked his forehead, "alright let's rest now, best of luck bub." "i'll be sure to make them all suffer."

time skip~

the couple woke up early, dressed in dark clothes and waited till the step-father left. soon, they heard the front door open and a car leaving the front yard. carefully sneaking out of the room, they were about to go downstairs when they were met with taeyong in the hallway. "where are you going ten?" the boy was confused, he has never called him by his real name.. this was suspicious. "i think i have my rights to go out, don't i? it is the weekend after all. please move?" the other squinted his eyes, not believing him.. "he became rebellious i see." ten waited, eventually getting impatient as he tried to cut the corners. but taeyong was fast and blocked him. the boy sighed, "hyung i don't have time for this." the older gave off a playful smirk, "then try your best to escape."

the latter was more than annoyed by now. "you leave me no choice.. i'm sorry taeyong." his eyes immediately turned black as he tried to use his abilities to move his step-brother out of the way. though out of nowhere, taeyong's eyes turned white as he blocked the attack. returning back to his original position. johnny gasped, "he has an angel.." "woops, looks like you discovered my secret! and i uncovered yours as well hihi!" ten grinned, "so you want to play? fair enough, i'm going first!" this time, he tried again and used his wind power to harmlessly motion taeyong to the side. but instead, he was greeted by water. both fighting for strength on which attack will hit each other first. the demon couldn't just watch there so he revealed himself to help the human, operating fire. coincidentally, that was also when the angel made himself visible. utilizing ice. "ah so that is your demon friend, tell me why you resorted to this. hmm tennie?"