★ 十 二

❝i feel happiness right now, my entire body is trembling.❞

-

third pov

meanwhile, with how the other angel's doing..

jaemin decided to approach jeno in a different way than the others. he changed his appearance to a human-like individual and made himself visible to everyone. he enrolled into the school the man was studying in by making up his guardian's name. the principal didn't end up believing him though so, the angel had to forcefully hypnotize the head teacher to let him in and assign him into jeno's class.

flashback

the principal had heard a knock on his office door while in the middle of work. he was truthfully annoyed but, still managed to put on the best fake smile. "come in!" it was an administrator, she had a figure hiding behind her.. seeming to be shy. "good morning sir, there is a student here who would like to register into our learning facility. i will leave you both alone to discuss about the topic." once the woman had left, the guy found himself staring carefully at the male who was fiddling with his fingers. "boy? sit here please, i can't talk to you if you're too far away for me." "oh right! sorry.." the angel slowly approached the seat pointed by the head teacher, which was in front of the desk and finally sat down. the 'older' had opened up a document in his computer and got ready to type, "name?" "na jaemin!" "age?" "uh 16." "guardian?" "u-um.. na.. hyeri." the other suddenly looked up and observed jaemin suspiciously, making him panic.

 "are you sure you're a 10th grader? cause mind you, jaemin-shi. you look way older than how you're supposed to look at 16, you're enrolling alone without the help of your 'parents', and was hesitating when asked about a guardian. you just wanted a place to stay didn't you? we have a spare room though, don't expect it to be too amazing. or, if you wanted to just mess around and waste my time.. your request of wanting to study at school again is denied." the angel's mouth dropped at how easily he was rejected, just like that without any debate. the principal turned around to pick up papers to continue his job, "grown adults thinking they can do anything they want nowadays, tsk." the boy frowned and thought. "fine then, guess we'll have to use plan b."

when the guy turned back, he was shocked to see that jaemin was still there.. with his arms on his hips. "what are you still doing here? you can't convince me no more, so scram!" "oh really? what a shame~ good thing that i come prepared with ideas!" the head teacher didn't have any time to react when he looked into the angel's glowing eyes with a sudden urge to obey. "you will put me into the system and make my homeroom classroom the one where lee jeno is at. then you will proceed to forget everything in this event and see me as a normal teenage boy." "yes! yes of course!" the guy did everything he was instructed to and the boy was able to walk out of the office with a smile. "well that was easy.. time to nail this assignment!"

present

when jaemin first came in, jeno was intrigued.. he'd never seen a prettier boy than him in his life. "no, what's gotten into you lee jeno? you're supposed to be mr. play hard to get.. you will not lose your character for a new student." is what he said to himself in his mind. seeing that the desk next to the human was the only empty one left, since no one wanted to interact with the man cause of intimidation.. the teacher made the angel sit next to him. "my plan is working perfectly." jaemin snickered to himself as he settled down.