★ 十 七

❝everything has changed, it all happened for a reason.❞

-

ten pov

today's the day, where everything will finally end and there will be peace. me and johnny woke up early again, dressing fully black with me in a black hoodie, and him in a black turtle neck. after getting ready, we sneakily migrated to the other room.. to see taeyong with the same type of attire. "hi ten! where's your demon?" "oh johnny, he's here.." the man made himself visible and waved, "how about yours?" "jaehyun!" the angel appeared out of nowhere with a black button-up. "wow, new look angel." the demon teased as jaehyun glared at him, "this is the only time i'm going to use this color. i can't believe i'm wearing something other than white!" "chill hun, we're doing this for the sake of my little brother after all." the boy gave a small smile towards me, also returning it.

"are you guys ready to kick some ass?" "hell yeah. let's go on with phase one." so it begins. johnny pulled out his phone and texted the doxxed number. it read, "congratulations! you have achieved a great price of one million won! to obtain your money, you'll have to bring your hit men and yourself to this location by 10AM! (link) we will distribute it to you physically. - anonymous" "..now we wait." ping! a sound of a notification appeared as everyone surrounded the phone. "that was quick.." "what does it say?" the demon opened the messaging app as he let out a smirk. "is this for real? alright, we'll go there. but you better not be wasting our time and tricking us. i'll make sure my men beat you up real good." he read out loud as i couldn't help but cackle, "they're dumbasses. little did that bitch know huh?" 

taeyong was surprised as he scooted closer towards his partner. "damn, your personality's changed drastically.. it's kind of scary to be honest." "that's what i was going for! and i could say the same for our soft boy, lee taeyong~" "ugh shut up, as long as i'm a better person now." he was pouting while jaehyun comforted him. it was now 7AM, we still had 3 more hours till the attack. i was checking my powers, making sure everything's intact. "summoning? check. electricity? check. fire? check. water? check. ice? check. earth? check. wind?-"

just as i was about to blow some air, my stomach growled. right.. the last time i had fuel was another two days ago when i overworked myself. resulting in me almost passing out. thankfully, johnny sensed something wrong and stopped me. summoning a sandwich and a milk carton which i ate gratefully. "oh, ten.. i thought i told you to eat more nowadays!" mhm, i forgot to tell you all the fact that my older brother has started to get overprotective over me ever since we made up. always checking on me 24/7. maybe cause i'm going soon? that's not the point. "sorry hyung. i haven't really paid attention." "it's alright. you know what? i'll get everyone breakfast. since we need some energy later. be right back."

there he goes, out of the room as we waited for what seemed like hours. the atmosphere began turning awkward, when jaehyun decided to initiate a talk. "so, have you gotten any news from your king in hell?" "nope. the last time he contacted me was when my human only knew me for a few days.. how about you?" great, they're going to start talking about things i have zero knowledge about. time to become a third wheel i guess. "yeah no, i'm curious what has been happening between our lands." "true though, we used to always have the urge to kill each other when angels and demons meet. i wonder why i'm fine with you now?" ooh, is this drama i'm hearing? i'll be tuning in then. "maybe it's cause our assigns have gotten a better relationship?" "hmm, you're right.." the man hesitated but johnny saw this and urged him to spit it out, "but, before i came to earth.. i actually heard from god himself of what he thought about satan. he described him so.. dreamily? like god has a fucking crush on that male and is his secret admirer."