04 || Sleepover

I giggle as I enter Harry's dorm, he closes the door behind us. "I convinced everyone to sleep somewhere else tonight. So we have the whole place to ourselves." He says sweetly.

"Did you know that you're the best boyfriend ever?" I ask while wrapping my arms around his neck. He smirks before planting his lips on mine, kissing me softly. My fingers run through his hair and I feel myself becoming needy. Harry keeps kissing me but I want more, I need more. I don't know where this hunger in me is coming from but I've never been more ready than now.

After waiting for Harry to make the first move, I decide to take control and I grab him by his collar and drag him to the bed, pushing him on it. "Are you ready for this?" I ask seductively as I throw of my robe and start taking off my clothes. "Y-yes." He nods nervously as he's laying on the bed in front of me.

When I've stripped down to my bra and panties, I climb on top of him, straddling him, and start taking off his clothes. Slowly but surely, I unbutton his blouse and he wiggles around a bit to help me take it off. Then, I get to his belt, unbuckling it and pulling his pants down.

Both Harry and I are almost completely naked on top of his bed, only our underwear left. I smash my lips onto his and dominate the kiss. His hands roam over my body, a bit unsure of what to do. I start placing kisses on his neck, going all the way down his chest and towards his stomach. My fingers curl around the edge of his boxers and I look up at him for consent. "May I?"

"Yes." He says as he's laying quite stiffly, visibly nervous yet excited about the situation.

"Bloody hell!?" A voice sounds from the dooropening.

Harry and I snap our heads in the direction of the sound and look at Ron in horror. I quickly grab the bedsheets and cover my body. Harry jumps of the bed and walks towards Ron irritatedly. "I thought I told you not to come in here?!" He whispers furiously.

"Relax mate. I was just wondering if I could borrow some condoms?" He aks cheekily, a big grin forming on his face. Harry walks towards his nightstand and grabs a handful of condoms. "You know, Hermione and I-" Ron gets cut off by Harry shoving a small pile of condoms into his hands.

"Now get out!" Harry snarls as he pushes Ron through the door. Closing the door behind him, Harry brings his fingers to the bridge of his nose and looks at the floor out of shame. "I am so sorry." He apologizes.

"It's ok." I start laughing. "It's actually quite funny if you think about it." I say as I let the sheets go, exposing my - only in underwear covered - body to Harry. He sits down on the edge of his bed while I sit on the other side. "So... do you want to continue?" He asks awkwardly.

"Actually, I'm not really in the mood anymore... sorry."

"Oh, alright."

Harry starts putting on his pyjama's and I ask for one of his shirts, since I didn't bring any of my stuff. "So what do we do now?" He asks, sitting down on his bed, leaning back against the headboard.

"Oh, wait here. I have an idea!" I say excitedly as I run out of the boys' dorm and towards the girls' dorms. I make the, probably, very wise decision not to go into Hermione's one, but go for Ginny's instead. I knock on the door and she opens it with a smile.

"Y/n!" She says a little too excitedly and as I enter her dorm, I find out why. She and some of her friends are playing a drinking game. "Come play with us!" She urges me as she tugs on my arm, wanting me to join them.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I'm hanging out with Harry."

"Hun, I know he's the chosen one and all, but... come on! You can do better than that! I don't have anything against Harry, believe me..." She's slurring her words as she's grabbing my shoulder to give me a speech.