19 || A lesson taught

"W-what's going-" I stutter in confusion. He presses his index finger firmly against my lips to shush me and looks at me with a deadly glare.

"Y/n? Oh thank god, y/n. Snape's gone crazy, you have to help me!" Harry seems to have recognized my voice and now pleads for help. Hearing him beg like that makes a wicked smile grow on my face. Whatever it is that Severus has planned... bring it on!

Severus slowly releases me and strides towards his desk. He leans against it and looks Harry dead in the eyes before curling his fingers and gesturing me to come without taking his eyes off my rapist. "Miss y/l/n, come here." He orders sternly. I feel my heartbeat in my throat and my legs tremble as I make my way towards the front of the classroom. The second I'm within Severus' reach, he grabs my arm, turns me around and firmly holds me in place.

His hard torso presses into my back while his left hand is tightly wrapped around my throat. My eyes stare right into Harry's green ones. He looks extremely frightened, confused and disgusted. "I'm going to teach you something today, Potter." Severus spats as he tightens his grip on my neck even more. His right hand snakes around my body and squeezes my right breast harshly over my clothes, eliciting a high squeak from me.

"Don't touch my girlfriend you sick bastard!" Harry anxiously yells.

"What?! You-" I start screaming back at him before my words get muffled by Severus putting his hand over my mouth.

"Like this?" He smoothly asks before his mouth descends to the right side of my neck. With his left hand still covering my mouth and his right hand still kneading my breast, he leaves painful hickeys on the soft skin of my neck. I tilt my head to the side, allowing him more canvas to work with while moaning softly.

"I'm going to tell Dumbledore and you're going to get fired!" Harry spats from his chair about two meters away.

"Are you now?" Severus taunts. "Why don't you give us a preview? I want you to describe what's happening." He smoothly orders before attacking my skin again.

"Like hell I'm doing that!" He responds with clear disgust written on his face.

Within the blink of an eye, Severus lifts me up and sits me down on his desk before approaching Harry in a threatening way. "Tell me, would you like to lose your nose, Potter?" He asks in a low husky voice while pointing his wand at the tip of Harry's nose.

"N-no, sir." He now clearly loses his bravery and decides to give in to the demands of the powerful wizard that is my boyfriend. "That's what I thought. Now, comply with my commands and that snotty nose of yours stays where it is. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir." Harry responds with a shaky voice.

"Great. Tell us what's happening." He orders as he turns back to me and yanks me off the desk. I'm standing right in front of Harry again, his frightened green eyes looking sorrily into mine. He seems to still be thinking that I'm here against my will as well.

A big and cold hand softly caresses my cheek before making its way down my neck towards the buttons of my blouse.

"Y-you're caressing y/n's cheek." Harry hesitantly states as he watches the scene unfold.

Severus agilely and swiftly unbuttons my white blouse before throwing it away, leaving me in my white laced bra. A few shivers tun down my spine as the cold dungeon air envelopes my torso. Awaiting his next move, I bite my lip and look up into his dark vengeful eyes.

"You're undressing her." Everything about Harry's tone and expression screams how uncomfortable he is in this moment and I'm loving every second of it. "Y-you're going to rape her, aren't you?"