22 || Public pleasure

I didn't even think about masturbating yesterday because of how tired I was. Thinking back to everything that happened though, I slowly get back in the mood.

Today I want to show Severus that I'm his and that I'll do anything for him. I don't want to disappoint him anymore. Proudly, I put on the bat choker that indicates my love, submission and devotion to him. He already knows I'm his but I hope this makes him happy. Seeing that beautiful smile of his never fails to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

While getting dressed, I put the vibrator in my panties so that it's pressed against my clit. As I fix my tie, I look in the mirror and try to mentally prepare myself for the rollercoaster this day is surely going to be. As I walk towards the Great Hall for breakfast, I feel slightly uncomfortable with the hard material of the vibrator pressing against my sensitive skin. Even though obviously no one knows about it, it feels like everyone is watching me. But then again, they probably are, just not for that reason.

The second I walk in, Severus eyes are glued to me and I feel my stomach turn in anticipation. I spot Ron, Hermione and Neville at the Gryffindor table and make my way towards them. "Hey guys." I greet them as I sit down next to Neville, opposite Ron and Hermione.

"Y/n!" Neville says excitedly. "I was so happy when Ron told me you'd be joining us for breakfast every morning!" Hermione exclaims.

"Yeah, I've missed you guys." I say before attacking my food.

"What an unusual necklace you have on." She says as she squints her eyes to look at it more carefully. "It's different. It kinda suits you." Ron compliments. I smile proudly and my eyes probably twinkle with happiness.

They start telling me some funny stories about last year and keep adding how they wished I was there with them. I'm listening intently and enjoy myself until the vibrator turns on, making me flinch at the sudden feeling.

"Are you okay?" Only Neville seems to have noticed as Ron and Hermione are too caught up in their story and with each other. I clear my throat before answering. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Y/n... I don't want to be friends with Harry anymore. He's a bad person. He should have been expelled and imprisoned. I'm so sorry, I should have seen it coming." He speaks sorrily yet I can't focus clearly on what he's saying. Severus turns it up a notch, making me grab the table firmly for some sort of support. My clit is getting stimulated perfectly, filling my body with pleasure.

"I won't ever let you down again... and when Harry returns, I'll make sure he won't bother you anymore." He speaks sweetly.

"Thank you, Neville." I manage to respond normally. I turn my head around to look at Severus. He grins widely as the vibrations get even more intense. I try to focus on my breathing while my orgasm approaches excruciatingly fast. I look down to my plate as I prepare myself for my orgasm. With all my strength, I try to hide the intense pleasure I'm feeling.

Just as I'm about to tumble over the edge, the vibrator turns off completely. The loss makes me both relieved and disappointed.

"Woah, y/n, are you okay? You look like you're about to puke." Ron asks concerned.

Fuck. I thought I was hiding everything pretty well.

"I'm fine, Ron." I laugh it off as the build up slowly fades away.

The rest of day, Severus keeps edging me like this. Even though he's not even near me, he seems to somehow find the worst timing to turn it on again.

The second time he turned it on was during DADA, when I had to battle with Cho. She won of course and gave me a hug after. Right when she wrapped her arms around me, the vibrations got stronger. The third time was when I had a free period with Amber. We were singing together and I was about to try a difficult note. My voice broke and she burst out laughing. The real torture was when she insisted on continuing the song though and I had to keep singing while my whole body was going insane. The fourth time was when I bumped into Ginny. This was probably the worst of them all. She knew something was up and it felt like she could look into my brain. She kept on staring straight into my eyes and then whispered into my ear: 'I know that face. I never would have thought you were bold enough to do something like this'. Flabbergasted, I gulped and walked away as natural as one can with a vibrator to their clit.