27 || Switching up

After a horrible dinner, it's finally time for my detention. The only time when I can fully be myself nowadays. I try to shake everything that happened today from my mind and feel myself getting excited for this session. I am totally planning on dominating him tonight. I crave to be in control, I need it. I know it's going to be a challenge but something's telling me that he would actually greatly enjoy it if he would just let it happen.

I check my surroundings carefully as I make my way towards his private chambers. The second I knock, he opens the door and yanks me inside, closing and locking the door behind me quickly. "I see you obeyed me by being in your chambers, good boy." I praise while smirking at him.

He looks down at me with amused eyes while he crosses his arms. One of his eyebrows is raised as he's waiting for my next move, daring me to continue.

I pretend to be unbothered by his condescending stare and start circling around him. "You are to call me Mistress tonight, do you understand?" I speak sternly.

Instead of an answer, he begins laughing loudly, probably finding my attempt at dominance pathetic. "I'm sorry, darling. Do go on." He says while still smiling widely.

"You just earned yourself a spanking, mr. Snape." I continue, unfazed by his underestimation of me. "Ten strikes with the hand."

He cocks one eyebrow, his eyes glimmer with enjoyment. "Now... try again." I order sternly.

"Darling, it-"

"Fifteen." I raise my eyebrows and widen my eyes, daring him to continue.

"Although I must admit that this is rather entertaining and you look very adorable, I'm done wasting time. I have a plan of my own, you see... and that includes my submissive little pet." His fingers curl under my chin while his thumb brushes over my bottom lip gently.

I almost fall for his deep and dominant voice but I quickly snap out of it, not giving up this easily. I grab his wrist and yank his hand away from my face. "Did I give you permission to touch me?" I snarl. He looks surprised, not expecting me to keep trying. Then, his expression turns angry.

"That's quite enough." He says firmly. He leans down and sweeps me off my feet before throwing me over his shoulder. His hands hold me in place while he walks me towards his bedroom. "Hey! Put me down this instant." I offendedly speak while hitting and kicking him to get away. "You're so going to regret this!" I add.

"Oh I don't think I will." He says smoothly while throwing me onto his bed.

"Strip." He orders as I push myself up straight, still a bit disoriented from hanging upside down and being thrown. "No." I simply respond.

Within mere seconds, his hand is around my throat and I've fallen on my back on the bed. "This is your last chance to obey me and make this a pleasurable evening for yourself. I have no interest in punishing you tonight but I won't hesitate to do so if you keep this up." He hisses, his face hovering above mine and his hair falling down around it. His strong hand easily squeezes my throat, making me gasp for air.

I'm not giving up. I just need to play this smarter. I certainly won't win with strength.

"I'm sorry, sir." I squeeze out.

"You will call me master this evening." His low voice rings in my ear while he withdraws his hand. "On your knees now, darling. Please your master with that bratty mouth of yours." He commands.

"Yes, master." I say smoothly as I get off his bed and onto the floor. I start unbuckling his belt while looking up at him innocently. His eyes peer down at me in a bored and impatient way. I swiftly pull his pants and boxers down and I am met with his fully erect cock.