16 || Love...

———
TW: This chapter contains rape
———

I've never looked at him quite like this, it's almost as if the lighting is hitting him differently, enhancing his enchantingly beautiful features. A longing feeling takes over all of my logic, not able to contain it, I jump from my seat and rush over to Harry.

I can't believe how I didn't feel this way before, everything inside me is telling me to touch him. My hands quickly find their way around his body as they wrap around his chest, hugging him from the side. "Harry, I don't know why I broke up with you." I sigh softly while pulling away from him and taking his hands.

"Will you take me back?" I stare hopefully into his twinkling, green eyes. My hands are anxiously squeezing his, awaiting his answer.

"Of course, y/n. I love you!" He responds sweetly, his magnificent smile sending rays of sunshine through my body.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley and Harry James Potter! A word!" Hermione dramatically exclaims. She seems pretty pissed off as she stands up and walks away, expecting Harry and Ron to follow. Harry rolls his eyes but stands up to follow her nonetheless. "Be back soon!" I pout, holding onto his hand so that he can't leave. He grins at my desperate attempt to keep him close to me and leans forward to press a gentle kiss on my lips. "I will be. Don't worry."

I giggle and bite my lip as I watch him leave. He walks backwards to the doors to keep his eyes on me for as long as possible. He hits the wall in a cute but clumsy way and rubs his shoulder as he turns around and disappears through the door. "Y/n, are you ok? You're acting a bit strange." Neville asks concerned.

"What are you talking about? I've never felt better. I love Harry and he loves me, what more could I ask for?" I say while thinking about my green eyed boyfriend. With every breath I take, I feel the desire to be around him growing.

"Well, I guess... but I thought that you never wanted to be with him anymore and that we'd all just be friends now."

"Don't be silly, I couldn't be without Harry!" I ridicule him for bringing up the crazy idea of me not wanting to be Harry's girlfriend.

"Y/n! Come with me!" Harry's wonderful voice shouts from across the hall. Within a heartbeat, I'm on my feet and running towards him. "What are we gonna do?" I giggle as I take his hand and let him lead me to wherever it is we're going to. Once we're through the doors, an angry Hermione is waiting for us with her arms crossed. "You take her there now!" She demands as she points her finger at Harry.

"Oh come on, just a little while longer? Please, let me enjoy this!" Harry responds.

"If you don't stop this now, she'll never forgive you." She pedantically tells him.

"You're right. We're going now." Harry agrees with Hermione on whatever they're talking about before tugging at my hand and leading me away from them.

"What was she talking about?" I curiously ask while Harry takes me through the halls of Hogwarts towards the gryffindor common room. "Nothing of your concern." He reassures me before muttering the password to his common room. His sweaty hand tightly holds onto mine as we make our way to his dorm and settle on his bed not long after.

Harry's sitting on the edge of his bed, his elbows leaning on his thighs and his head resting in his hands. I'm sitting cross-legged on top of his bed, watching him pondering about something. "Oh Harry, you don't know how happy I am that you took me back!" I tell him, ecstatic that I'm in his room and on his bed. I wrap my arms around him, hugging him from behind and start placing soft kisses on his neck.

He sighs deeply before turning around with a sad expression on his face. "Y/n, there's something-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his and cupping his face with my hands. Before I even get the chance to, he slips his tongue into my mouth and kisses me passionately, his hands finding their way into my hair. "I want you to make love to me." I breathe against his lips.