30 || Justice

A few days later I'm still sleeping with Severus because he makes me feel protected and safe. Harry's revenge is still freshly imprinted in my mind and I can't seem to do anything anymore. I feel useless, weak and damaged. In class I can't pay attention. When I walk through Hogwarts and see him I immediately get a panic attack. However, the more time passes the more my anxiety and sadness turns into anger. My mind can't seem to help itself and is fantasising about punishing Harry for his actions.

Having been in Severus' chambers for a few nights is incredibly dangerous for our relationship but luckily Draco is covering for us.

I wake up because of an excruciating pain in both my stomach and my lower back. As I open my eyes, I realize that I feel nauseous and that I have a headache as well. "Fucking hell." I mutter under my breath when my brain catches up with what's going on. In too much pain to be careful around the still sleeping Severus, I get myself out of his grip and get out of bed. Pulling up my part of the sheets, I find a big stain of blood on the bed linen.

I get angry not just because of leaking but because of forgetting to take my contraception yesterday. If I did, I wouldn't be having my period right now. A hot shower. I need a hot shower. Deciding to fix the linen later, I almost crawl my way to the bathroom as I'm in excruciating pain.

I rush to the shower and immediately sit down on the floor in the hot shower jet, trying to find a position in which the pain is the most tolerable. Not only my body, but my mind is also completely screwed up. I can't even handle the recent events without my hormones disrupting everything, now I'm a complete mess. I'm crying, I'm cursing, I'm changing positions every few seconds because everything hurts. To try and numb the pain I start thinking about revenge on Harry again. My brain comes up with a thousand amazing ways to hurt him and make him beg for mercy. I feel a fire starting to burn inside of me and I know that I have to do something about it. I'm done waiting for karma to hit him. I know exactly what I have to do.

I'm going to challenge Harry to a duel.

What feels like hours later but is probably five minutes later, Severus comes into the bathroom with a worried expression on his face.

"What's wrong, darling? Are you hurt?" He asks desperately as he kneels down to be eye to eye with me.

"I just got my period. Can you get me something to help with the pain?" I ask as nicely as possible even though I feel like hitting something.

"But what about the contraceptive potions I've provided you with? They can't be faulty." He ponders, not being helpful at all and getting on my nerves.

"I guess I forgot. Now, please, get me something for this pain?" It's taking everything in me not to yell right now.

"Of course." He hurries off and comes back about a minute later with a potion, pads and some of his casual clothes. "Here. Drink this. All of it." He orders as he gives me the potion and I eagerly take my first sip. Then I realize why he said that so sternly. It tastes like actual shit.

"Bleh, I'd rather perish than take one more sip of this nasty liquid." I exclaim with disgust. "My mom makes one herself that works perfectly and it tastes like strawberries." I add pridefully.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes but is determined to make me drink his potion. "I don't want to see you in pain. You will drink it. Now." His voice becomes demanding and low.

Even though I feel like I could faint from the pain, my body is screaming for me not to touch that vial again, let alone put it to my lips. "I can't. It's horrendous." I whine, crawling away from Severus and his potion.

"Yes, you can, y/n. You're going to be a big girl and drink this potion until the vial is empty. Come here." He orders, signaling me to go back to him with his fingers.