Chapter 18.

He pinned my arms above my head, pressing all his weight on my body as we kissed. I had to gasp for air as his mouth left mine, to my neck, to my breasts. His hands tightened around my wrists, grinding his hips between my legs. I moaned, feeling the rough fabric of his jeans rub against my sensitive area.

We were really getting worked up when he moaned against my body.

"Mmm Jane...."

Then it was silent. Slowly pulling away, he sat up glancing at me as I watched him. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry Sadie. This...it's not right. It's not right." He grabbed his shirt and pulled it back on, standing up and making his way to the door.

"Paul it's okay."

"G'night." He walked out the door.

"Paul!" I called out. He didn't answer. I layed back and rubbed my eyes. "Fuck."

..

I was making myself some oatmeal the next morning when Paul came into the kitchen fully dressed and grabbed my toast out of the toaster. I made a face and made myself some more.

"I'm sorry about last night." He said taking a seat. I shrugged.

"No worries. It was my fault for leading you on. It's innappropriate..."

"No it was my fault. I should've known better."

I let the subject drop and walked over to him. He looked up at me and let me sit in his lap.

"You love her don't you?"

He nodded and moved his hands over my waist. "I do."

"Does it bother you when I do this?" I slowly pressed my lips on his and pulled back.

"No."

"This?" I opened his shirt, carressing his smooth skin and sucking on his neck. He gave a soft moan and squeezed my thighs.

"No.."

"This?" I stood up and got on my knees in front of him. He watched me, mouth slightly open as I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

"Sadie I..."

"Shhh....it's not like you're fucking me right?" I gave a smirk. He stayed silent, letting me go on. He was breathing uneasily, watching me pull his underwear down to his ankles. I bit my lip, enjoying the sight of him half naked before my eyes.

Hearing his moans while I wrapped my lips around his warmth. He tasted so good. I felt his hands move into my hair, tugging and pulling the closer he got. My head bobbing in his lap. Several minutes of bliss, he groaned and breathed heavily as he came. I pulled him out and moved my kisses up to his neck, biting gently.

"My fuckin god." He sighed. I giggled and stood up, patting the top of his head.

"You're welcome."

..

A few hours after mine and Paul's little morning surprise, I spent the rest of the day replaying the scene over and over again. He was completely in my control now. It only took one look to see how much he wanted me. I could only imagine he went off to Jane's to fuck her brains out due to guilt. All because of me. I often wondered if Jane knew at all about his little secret. Was there ever a hint of curiosity as to why her boyfriend wouldn't let her spend the night at his place anymore? Or was she just stupid?

I took a drag of one of the many joints I rolled an hour ago. I guess some key points from that night in San francisco really stuck with me. Paul would be angry if he found out I was stealing from his stash I found in his bedroom nightstand. But hey, I was pregnant and hormonal. I didn't give a shit.

The sun should be setting about now. Its times like these I missed L.A. Usually at seven or later, they sky would turn a golden yellow. Followed by some pinks and purples from the high clouds. Here in London, the sky shown grey. The smell of rain in the air. The cool breeze making my body shiver a bit.

I took another drag, then took a drink of my hot tea. Martha and I sat out in the garden as usual, enjoying the fresh air and wide space.

"Just turn off your mind, relax and float downstream. ...Huh."

I grabbed the notepad off my guitar and wrote that down. It'll come in handy for a song. As for now, I flipped the page back to the small poem I was working on. Staring at the words I sighed.
Love is all, love is new
Love is all, love is you

Making a face, I pulled the page out and tossed it on the grass, laying back. Martha barked, making me sit up. She trotted over, paper in mouth. Setting it on my stomach, she gave my arm a lick. I smiled.

"You like it huh? My number one fan."

"What would that make me?"

I quickly looked over and squeeked when I was pulled off the ground, being twirled in the air. I giggled as we fell to the ground, where he pulled me into a kiss.

"Mmmm. I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too. How did you manage to escape?" I teased.

"I have my ways love. You been a good girl since I've been gone?"

"Not entirely."

He smirked and kissed me again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his lips.

"Come on, Paul won't be back until later tonight. Got another date with Jane." I made a face. He chuckled and sat up with me, sniffing the air.

"What's that I smell?"

"Oh." I leaned over and grabbed the lit joint. "Compliments from McCartney."

He took it and smiled. "He have a clue ye took it?"

"Nope." I smiled.

"Brilliant." He took a long drag and slowly let the smoke pour out of his lips. I played with the top button of his shirt.

"Why are we wasting time out here, while we can be inside, having a little fun?" I giggled.

"Naughty girl. Who says we need to go inside?" He grinned and pulled me down on his body.

..

Sex out in the garden was amazing. I'd never had an experience like this before. The air making our bodies heat up, my knees red and sore from the hard earth, the scratches he got on his back while I was on top, writhing and rocking.

We were fixing our clothes and laughing, making our way inside only to bump into Paul and....Jane.

.........