Chapter 28.

I was in the middle of packing when Paul walked past my room. He paused and stopped in the doorway.

"Sadie, what are you doin?"

"What does it look like? I'm leaving." I said through my teeth.

"What?? Why? We've been through this..."

"No Paul. You've been through this. I don't belong here."

"Will you stop? I want you here." He walked over and grabbed my suitcase away from me.

"Paul give it back!" I leaned over. He tossed it on the floor, sending my clothes scattering all over the floor. "You fuckin asshole!"

I was about to kneel down to pick up my things when he grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"That make ye mad?" He smirked. I glared at him.

"Fuck you."

"Ye already did. Theres the proof." He pointed to my stomach. I shoved him and was soon pushed against the wall. He bit his lip, watching me glare at him.

"Sadie?"

"What?"

"Don't leave."

"Why shouldn't I?"

He just gave me a half smile and leaned down, pressing his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and moved a hand into his hair, moving my lips roughly with his.

"Paul..wait." I pulled back a little and looked at him.

"No waiting." He breathed, making me gasp as he picked me up. My feet lifting off the floor in seconds.

"You can't leave Sadie. I need you." He said between kisses. I moaned softly as he bit on my bottom lip.

"This doesn't mean anything Paul." I whispered. "You can't fuck me, expecting me to just give in."

"Then why are you kissing back?" He pulled back and gave me a coy smile. I rolled my eyes and just kissed him as we fell back on the bed.

His hands were fast. Unbuttoning, unzipping, tearing, pinning, groping, penetrating. The night in San Francisco coming to me clear as day.

My hand was in his hair, pulling as he thrust into me on top. My legs around his waist. Our naked bodies rubbing against one another. He was breathing heavily against my lips as he kissed me now and then.

"Get on your knees." He growled, pulling out and waiting. I obeyed naturally. My body was doing all my thinking. I needed release.

"There we are." He whispered, bending me over. I bit my lip and gripped the bedsheets as he held my waist, slowly moving into me. I let out a satisfying moan and buried my face into the bedsheets.

"Paul please fuck me." I begged. He dug his nails into my sides and began slowly moving back and forth. My body went crazy. "Faster."

The more he pleased me, the harder and aggressive the sex became. His body slamming into mine. Moans and names being cried out. He'd mutter naughty things adding to the pleasure. I'd moan and beg, making him switch positions to give it to me good another way. Now I remembered why I wanted to be his lucky girl that night.

Our mouths connected, one leg over his waist, the over over his shoulder. His body thrusting into mine quicker as he finally neared his climax. I gripped his arm and arched my back, giving small whimpers as my orgasm began to surge through my body.

"Oh Paul.." I whispered. My body shaking from the amount of pleasure I was experiencing. He groaned at how much my body tensed up and soon followed, coming inside. His thrusts slowly beginning to stop. He pulled out and fell back next to me. I ran a hand through my hair and stared at the ceiling.

"Fucking hell." He said to himself. I laughed to myself and soon, he joined in.

"What did we just do?" I shut my eyes.

"We shagged each other's brains out." He smiled, looking at me. I nudged his face away, making him chuckle. I sat up and soon felt flutters in my stomach.

"Oh god."

"What?" He asked, sitting up as well.

"The baby is more active than usual." I smiled. He reached over and rested a hand on the baby bump.

"Poor lad. He's just endured a fuckin earthquake."

"He?" I giggled.

"Yes he." He made a face and leaned down, kissing my tummy. I smiled, watching him. The sound of knocking coming from the front door.

"Your door." I smirked. He gave me a sarcastic smile and got out of bed, getting dressed.

I laid back and smiled to myself, wrapping the sheet over my naked body. I heard voices downstairs, followed by footsteps. I paused and looked up to see an upset Richard. A small set of flowers in his hand, dropping to the floor.

.............