Chapter 36.

Two day's later

It was Saturday morning as Emily, Martha and I, waited for our flight number to be called.

"I can't wait to wear my new bikini. I'm going to look so fuckin sexy." Emily giggled, reading a gossip magazine. I laughed and rested a hand on my belly.

"Well, atleast one of us will look good in one."

She set her magazine down and crossed her arms. "I don't know what you're on about. You're wearing the bikini I bought you and you'll outshine all those walking sticks at the beach."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "You're too good to me. What about you Martha? Lookin forward to the sun??"

She just whined in the dog carrier and laid down,

"This is rediculous. Stupid airports with their policies. Martha, you don't have to take this from those silly humans. Come on."

I watched as Emily took Martha out of her carrier and stroked her fur. Martha looked happier than ever to be out. I bit my lip.

"Emily they won't let us bring her on...."

I trailed off as our flight was called. Emily just stood up and put a leash on Martha, making her way to the line. I groaned and followed, carrying my suitcases.

..

Napping and eating is what I did on the entire flight. That was all after the morning sickness and complaining about the heat. Emily embarrasingly had to keep reminding the stewardess that I was just moody because of my pregnancy.

I took an asprin and decided to sleep until we landed. Emily was too busy flirting with a guy sitting across the aisle.

..

"Sadie. Come on were here."

I opened my eyes and yawned. "Already??"

"Yes already. Come on, we need to go to the hotel asap!" She nudged me. I mumbled.

"Easy easy. What's your rush??"

"Nothin."

I could swear I could hear a hint of a scheme in her voice.

It was about nine in the morning here in Florida. I couldn't help enjoying the smell of the ocean as we neared our hotel. The taxi windows open for Martha to enjoy the warm air. I had to admit, this trip was probably Emily's best suggestion she's ever made. It also felt good to be in America again. Everything was so familiar, I felt completely in place again.

"Here we are!" Emily practically ran out of the taxi, leaving me alone to grab luggage and pay the diver.

"Wow. This is...beautiful." I breathed. Emily helped me with Martha as we entered. We got our room keys and were led to our large room. We decided to go big and snatch up the honeymoon suite. It was amazing! Large bed, sofa, beautiful view, dim lighting, television, large bathtub, scented candles, red and white decor, fresh flowers....the works.

"Oh my god look at this! We got a vibrating bed!" Emily pounced on the large bed with Martha. She made funny voices to match the vibration.

"You two are so silly. Oh my god we have a record player! Quick Em, toss me a vinyl!"

She sat up and grabbed her bag, tossing me one. I looked it over.

"The Doors?"

"Marcus brought it over before we left. He said they're a great band and that we should give them a listen."

I put it on and opened the large french doors, stepping onto the balcony. The ocean breeze moving through my hair. I felt completely relaxed.

"You know what we should do." Emily smiled. I just looked at her and knew what was on her mind.

..

"Oh my god." I moaned.

Emily shut her eyes and gasped in pleasure as we sat side by side.

"You know Em, I don't think someone's ever done this to me....oooh." I moaned as the man moved his hands up and down the bottom of my foot.

There was a free spa option for us to take advantage of since we got the honeymoon suite. I was grateful at this point to get my feet rubbed. Carrying some extra weight for a few months now has really taken an edge in my body. Now, I was finally getting some relief.

Emily was sipping her cool lemonade and enjoying the massage just as much. Martha laying between us, napping.

"Oh Martha. I wish you were a human to experience such pleasure." I moaned again.

..

Emily and I decided to wait until tomorrow to go to the beach. For now, we stayed in the entire evening. Ordering food to our room and laying in bed, watching tv or listening to The Doors.

I was enjoying a brownie from Emily's purse when she walked into the room from the bathroom. She walked over and sat beside me.

"Sadie, where did you get that?"

"Your purse. You were hiding food from me the entire time silly girl!" I giggled. She just watched me laugh and point to the tv. An amused grin on her face.

"Sadie...those weren't any ordinary brownies. Those were pot brownies."

I blinked and pressed a finger over her lips.

"Shhhh. The man can hear us." I smiled.

"What man??" She asked, giggling. I grabbed the record sleeve off the floor and pointed.

"Mister Jim Morrison."

She burst out laughing and grabbed a brownie, taking a bite.

"You're the coolest sister ever." She kissed my cheek. I smiled and laid back amongst the many pillows and soft blankets, pulling Em against me. She rested her head on my breast and laid a hand on my stomach.

"This baby is going to have the best mom a child could ever have."

"Aww Emily." I blushed.

"I mean it. Despite everything, she'll find out how much her mom strived to deal with the hurt, pain and bullshit everyone put you through. All for her. She'll be grateful and forever love you for that."

I stroked her hair and rested my hand on hers.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled, looking up at me. We both closed our eyes, the feeling of Martha joining us on the bed making us laugh.

...

I woke up to knocking.

3:45 am

I groaned, staring at the alarm clock. Em and Martha cuddled together, not bothering to get up. I sighed, getting out of bed and slipping on a robe.

I approached the door and slowly opened. My eyes opened up more to see his face.

"P...Paul??"

..............