Chapter 9.

I clutched the bedsheets, moaning  loudly while he was on top. His body moving quicker, my legs opening wider, his lips on my neck, our heavy breathing drowning out the sound of the rain hitting the window.

I moved a hand into his hair and pulled hard, arching my body up into his as my climax reached it's point. He quickend his thrusts and gave a gentle moan as he finished inside me. We breathed and just stared into each other's eyes as our minds came back into focus. I leaned up and kissed him.

"Mmmmm." He kissed me roughly before pulling away. "My god you're so beautiful."

I smiled and giggled when he flipped us over. I was on top now, straddling him by the waist. My body tingled as his fingers moved up my stomach, over my breasts and to my lips. I took his hand and sucked on one of his fingers. He bit his lip watching seductively.

"What have I gotten myself into?" He smirked. I laughed and nibbled on his fingertip.

"Me. That's what." I teased. He pulled me down and brought my lips onto his. Resting my hands on his chest, I kissed him passionatly, not wanting this to end. That was until the door opened and the lights flicked on.

Me and Richard pulled the blankets over our naked bodies as Paul stared at us in shock.

..

One hour later

Richard left half an hour ago after being accused, scolded and yelled at by a furious McCartney.

"So tell me again, what the hell was that!?" Paul yelled, pointing upstairs. I sat on the sofa, looking like a teenage girl that just got caught screwing her boyfriend in her bedroom.

"Well, me and Richard just finished having sex. We were hopefully going for round three...."

"Wait, so you two did it twice already!? Sadie, you're here because you're pregnant with my child! If it's this easy to get ye into bed, then how the fuck am I supposed to believe that baby really is mine??"

I stayed silent and looked down at my hands. "Not all my friends look like Ringo Starr..."

"I'm being serious!"

I sighed and looked at him. "This baby is yours Paul. Since that night in San Francisco, I never slept with anyone up until now. And you know what?? I don't regret sleeping with him! Because for the first time since what seems like an eternity, I felt like I meant something to a man! With you, all it was was one quick fuck! Then when we met again, you were an asshole and treated me like I was a nobody! And you still do! Like I should be fuckin lucky to be amongst the great Paul McCartney! You think being here is a fuckin joy for me!? I left my family, my job, any kind of comfort I had in L.A to be here where I'm constantly reminded by you, that I don't belong! So go on and fuckin yell at me all you want! I'm leaving!"

I stood up and stormed off upstairs. While furiously packing my things, I heard a small knock on the door.

"Sadie..."

"Fuck off. I have nothing left to say to you."

"Well I have something to say to you. Don't leave."

I turned to him and set the pieces of clothing I had in my hands down. "Why should I listen to you?"

"You know why." I looked into my eyes as he spoke. I shook my head and continued packing.

"Forget it. This isn't working Paul. It's barely the second day and already I'm heading off. Why should I even stay when it's just going to end like this? Me being shipped back off to the states with our baby while you go on, living the grand lifestyle of a musician?"

He stayed silent and walked over, placing his hand over mine as I shut my suitcase.

"Please. I know I'm not the easiest person to get on with...or live with. I don't mean to be cruel. Just because were not a couple, doesn't mean I don't want to look after ye. If ye like Richard...then fine. But he's married, he has a life of his own. You need to remember that."

I stayed silent and looked at him. "I don't want to be alone."

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me as I cried.

"You won't. I'll be here. I promise." He whispered. I held onto him and closed my eyes, enjoying his comfort.

..

The next morning I was awoken by an excited Martha. She licked my leg and pounced on me. I groaned and picked my head off the pillow to glance at the clock.

8:23 am

"Martha, baby go back to bed." I pulled the sheet over my head. I could smell Richard's cologne, reminding me of the night before. I smiled and cuddled with my pillow, getting even more comfortable.

"Up up up!" Paul knocked on my door, walking inside and opening the curtains. I whined.

"It's eight in the morning Paul. Let me sleep."

"Ye need to rise and shine. The baby needs its energy."

"Later." I muttered. He pulled the blankets off me and shook me. I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Fine. I'm up."

He looked at his watch. "I'm off. I'll be back at five."

"Wait, what am I supposed to eat? You have no food." I looked up at him. He shrugged.

"There ye go. Something to do yeah?" He smiled, leaving the room. "Be sure to lock the door on your way out!" He yelled. The front door slamming behind him. I sighed, my stomach growling loudly in hunger.

"Your father's a dick." I rubbed my tummy.

I got out of bed, went downstairs and smiled to myself when I saw the fridge full of food. I rested my hand on my stomach.

"Maybe not."

.............