Chapter 30

"I DIDN'T EVEN HEAR THE FRONT DOOR OPEN!" I whisper loudly.

"RIGHT! We lucky she so loud." Branden scrambled to put on his shirt.

We scrambled to find my leggings...he just slipped them off so where could they have gone that quick?

"BREE!!!" She yelled from down the hall.

"BATHROOM!! BATHROOM!! GO!!" He ran to the bathroom and shut the door just as Brit opened the other. I played sleep the best I could. She walked in a looked around and stood over me for a few seconds. Omfg I can't hold it! I slowly turned around so that I was facing the wall.

"Bree?!"

"Yeah?" I said yawning, I deserve a fucking Oscar.

"Where's Branden?"

"Oh idk I was sleeping, I guess he left"

"Mhmhmm you guess huh? So who's shoes are those by your door and that's the same exact shirt he had on today......it's on your bed?" She crossed her arms. Stop examining my room Sher-hoe.

"Uh...I.....he....left" I stuttered. Oop I guess not.

She ran over and snatched my covers off of me and I was exposed.

"Why are you half naked then!?"

"BRITTT ugh.....i was trying something new."

"I was trying something new?" She mimicked "Something new like Branden?!"

I tried with everything in my body to stop a smile from forming but Brit keeps me smiling uh.

"AYE we not talking about this!" Branden said busting out the bathroom.

"AHHH BITCH I WAS RIGHT!! Aw, tryna stop this 19 year dry spell? *fake cries* I get it.....they grow up so fast!"

"Britney stop making this weird!" I yell.

"Ok....did I interrupt or is Branden a little speedy Gonza.."

"BRIT OH MY GOD!!" I scream laughing.

"Ok whatever, when y'all get through playing games, your momma bought us some food so get y'all asses down there!" She walked out and slammed the door. I grabbed my leggings and slipped them back on.

"Are you hungry because I am?"

"Yeah, bring that ass bae come on."

We head downstairs and there's VEGETABLE PIZZA!! I almost fall to my knees "my baby" I whisper. I grab 2 pieces and sit down.

"About time! What y'all squeeze another session out real fast?" Britney said dancing. 

"Why are you so obsessed with me?! Like nothing even happened."

"Oh so now were using our white girl voices? Well I'm not like I was like just asking a question like whet!?" 

"Lmfao all them likes!" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Where's my momma though?" 

"Idk she said she would be right back. But we did go shopping for an outfit for her birthday."

Just then she walked in. "Hey ma!!" I walk over and give her a hug

"Hey Bree! I see you're still feeling good"

"Yeah she is!" Brit jumped in.

"That's good!" She said. Branden was holding in laughs but was smiling that big, beautiful smile. I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"So about this B-day...what are you doing?" I ask going back to my food.

"Well we're having a party since it's my 50th b-day I gotta go all out with a nice dinner party and a lot of the family will be there so we'll celebrate yours too!"

Yahhh the whole, entire family -__-. So they can ask me a bunch of weird, annoying, and personal questions about everything like they don't know me. And I'm so messed up I even think my family judges me about my weight but I love them.

"OH wow, that's great." I say smiling.

"It'll be probably not next weekend but the weekend after that and I'm taking off that job will be alright. So think of something bold and cute to wear." Her voiced trailed off as she walked up the stairs.

"Lol okay ma."

"So what are you gonna wear....what am I gonna wear....WE GOTTA GO SHOPPING!!" Brit yelled jumping outta her seat.

"Okay crackhead Annie."

I turn to face Branden and grab his hand.

"Would you like to come and be my date?" I ask in my sweet mousey voice.

He turned towards me and kissed my hand....."Of course, I would love too." He smiled. He said it so low and slow, I was melting in my chair. He grabbed my chair and pulled me towards him....such force.....imma die. He kissed me and turned back around. I turned back around and ignored Brit's stares.

"Mhmhuh imma leave" She said heading to the living room.

"What was that for?" 

"The kiss?"

"Yeah."

"Bree don't ask me that, I just wanted to kiss you." He got up to get a drink.

I fell bad questioning him but I just need to know sometimes....I gotta learn to just trust him. I get up and head to the living room with Brit.

"Look I'm not mad, Just stop questioning me and let me love you. I know how much you hate pda and I want people to know how much I care about you...okay?"

I shake my head. "Speaking of love, you know this weekend is our first Valentines Day!" And my first Valentines Day period ^_^.

"I know I already got this planned out."

"Tell me, are we staying in, going somewhere what?"

"Just wait on it."

We leave the kitchen and head to Brit. We hang out, talk and watch movies for the rest of the day.

Im working on the next chapter already and I'm trying to put it out this weekend because I hate dry little chapters like these :P!!!! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. Lol y'all are so funny, I be in bed laughing so hard at the comments! Enjoy :*