Chapter 17

*Thursday*

Me, Britney, Nic and Branden are sitting at lunch. I haven't really made eye contact with him since that night on Halloween. I can completely forget a person exist by not looking at them at all, but I can't with Branden. Even though I like Tristan and I don't need Branden, a part of me still wants him.

 "Ok Bree since you didn't call me last night you have to tell about the date today....right now!" Britney exclaims.

"Yeah hoe" Nic chimes in. Branden furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his jaws. I don't know why he does this, he had his chance to have me and he didn't take it.

"Not right now, tomorrow at our sleepover we're having!" I smile

"What sleepover?!" Nic and Brit say in unison.

RINGGGGGGG

"The one I just planned, now bye!" I grab my things and our two groups break up and head to class.

*Friday*

School today went by so slow, maybe because Im ready to have fun. Now Brit, Nic and I are going to the store to get junk. We walk in the store I head for the chips, Nic heads for the sweets, and Britney gets the drinks. We all come back together and pay for our $20 worth of junk lol. We walk for a minute talking about school then we arrive at my house. We walk in and I head straight upstairs to get into some sweats. I change, tie up my hair, wash my face and head back downstairs.

"What kinda pizza are we getting" Nic screams

"I want spinach or veg. pizza" I say hopping on the couch

"NO..lets get spinach and shrimp" says Britney

"-__- um no" I say

"It's good, y'all don't know what you're missing!"

"Speaking of Tristan are you gonna tell us now!?" Nic says

"But no one said anything about him!"

"Well you just did so tell"

I wasn't scared to tell them, I just wanted to tell them on my own time. Im just weird like that. I've never had a boy that has liked me like Tristan and I don't wanna jinx it by getting to excited and telling everyone even though I was, excited.

"When we get the pizza" I say smiling and rolling my eyes.

"And Bree your B-day is next month, so what are we doing?" Nic asks

"Idk maybe we can got to din.." She cuts me off

"No we do that every year" 

Britney gasps "We can have a party!!!!"

"Who would come, I don't have that many friends?"

"But Tristan does, and the party doesn't have to be big, I know some cool people I'll only invite like 2" Britney says smiling and nudging me.

A party would be fun, I've never had a party besides when I was younger but this would be good for me. I give them a ok and we begin to plan it. I could invite my favorite cousins since we never see each other, we go years without seeing each other and when we do it's like weve been best friends forever. After 10 minutes of figuring out what we were gonna do, I order our pizza and my mom walks in.

"Hey girls"

"Hey!!" we all exclaim. "Ma Britney and Nic are spending the night and we ordered pizza"

"Okay, I just stopped in for a minute before work" she says walking to her room and I follow.

"And we're planning a party for my b-day"

"Well you have to tell me about it soon so we can start planning" she says getting her things together."No, I just need money please Nic, Brit and I are planning it" I smile. She squints her eyes at me "You better not be trying to do anyhting while Im at work!" she yells playfully.

"MA I'm not like that." I scream lol

"MHM HUH" "Okay love you" I shriek running back downstairs.

We talk more about my b-day and after awhile the pizza arrives. I pay him and we sit down and eat."So now that the pizza is here you can stop playing games and tell us what happened wednesday" Brit says biting into her pizza. "Yeah!!" Nic chimed in

"Okay" I huff "So he picked me up and he told me I made his night better and then he drove to a ice skating rink. We walked to the counter and we got our shoes but I was scared to say my shoe size because y'all know my feet are huge!" "And no one cares but go on" Nic shrugs. "And that's what he said then we walked to the ice. He grabbed my waist and we skated around for awhile." Britney was bouncing up and down and Nic was smiling from ear to ear, they're over dramatic but that was me on the inside the whole date. "He skated ahead of me and let go of my hand and I was doing fine until...I fell." I buried my face in my hands and they laughed hysterically. "But then he helped me up and he kissed me." They stopped laughing and gasped. "And it wasn't just a regular kiss, it was tongue and everything and went on for about a minute."

"Yes Bree you finally got a man!!" Britney screams

"Well not yet, we're just friends right now" 

"Well whatever it's better than you sitting around waiting on Bran...." Brit stops mid sentence. I'm in shock and Nic is just staring at us. "What were you about to say?" she asks eating more pizza.

"UMM bran...ain....less, BRAINLESS boys, yeah brainless boys" Brit says nervously.

Thank God.

"Yeah well you have Tristan and you don't have to worry about anyone else" Nic smiled

Shit she almost found out about me and Branden. I'll have to tell her sooner or later. Brit stared at me for a minute and mouthed "sorry". I shrugged and smiled it was fine, even though my heart was still racing. We finished eating and then we cleaned up.

"Speaking of having a man, both of y'all have one and I don't." Brit said pouting

"We'll find you one" Nic says sinking into the couch

"We should go shopping tomorrow and start looking for outfits for my birthday." I say

"ok" Just then my mom walks down the stairs and heads out the door. "See you later girls"

"See you later ma/See you later" We yell. I stopped saying goodbye because it means forever, so we say see you later now :)! We all snuggle into the couch and watch movies, talk, laugh, and continue planning for the night!

HEY!!!!!...I haven't been home and I hate typing on my phone. This chapter is a little shorter than regular chapters I just needed a filler. But Bree's 19 bday is coming yasssssss!! Thank you for COMMENTING/VOTING/READING, I'm almost at 5000 reads<333333. ENJOY