Chapter 27

Don't let anybody bring you down with their ignorant, small, close-mindedness everybody is beautiful. I'd rather be completely different than the same as anybody!! :*

*Following Friday*

.....

"Hell no! She's a HOE and I wish I would've known she was gonna be there when you went so I could've dragged her ass out that house. That's why she's stayed away because she hating and she knows she's grimy" Brit yelled standing.

I came to visit her because we haven't really hung out in awhile and I needed to tell her about that little thing with Nic.

"Lol no and SIT DOWN, you know I hate fighting."

But now that I thought about it she hasn't hung out with us at lunch or anything.

"I DON'T so all you gotta do is tap my hand and I'll jump in for you :)!!" She said lowering down to the floor.

"STAHP Xl." I chuckled.

"But once I leave here I'm gonna call her and tell her to come over so we can talk." I cringed, uh talking I don't talk, I hate thinking about talking, having to talk etc..but we've been friends for over 9 years if she needed to say something she shouldv'e just said it but since she won't I have to get her to say it.

Brit jumped back up.

"UNH UHH let me come, I'm coming I wanna hear what she has to say!!"

"No crazy ass!"

"Lol yes, I have to in case she gets outta line and I need to sling her ass for you! But I'm coming anyway so it's done :)" She sat back down in front of me and smiled.

I was hesitant for a minute because I really didn't want any fighting happening but Brit being there would put me at ease and make me feel more comfortable.

"Ok but you gotta stay calm...for me :)" She rolled her eyes and agreed.

"She better stay calm or.."

Just then I got a text from Branden. 

 BRANDEN - I miss you... ALOT!

I couldn't help but smile and I've been smiling non stop this past week.

 Bree - I miss you too so so much!

"Tell Branden I said hi!" Britney screamed.

"Ok!"......

"So how's everything been with him?"

"Great, I lo..." I stopped.

"I mean I think I l.."

"It's fine I know, I bet he feels the same way." Brit whispered hugging me.

"Okay enough about that." I said flipping my hair.

"Guurl!!" Brit cackled.

"Well since we're here, together, at the same time, face to face, you can finally stopped ducking and dodging and tell me about that lunch date you promised Justin!"

"I didn't go" She said biting her lip.

"WHY?! You really liked him."

"Mhmm I'm scared." She giggled. "I was so excited about talking to somebody that I forgot how long I've been single."

"If I can do it, you can definitely do it." I exclaimed

"I guess...ok I'll call him." She smiled