Chapter 25

I kept to myself and thought about what was ahead the entire week. I slide on some leggings, a black sweater, brown boots, a little makeup/ earrings and throw my hair in a messy high ponytail. I walk out my house, get it the car and head to Tristan's house. He only lives about 15 minutes away from me.It's a beautiful, gloomy day. I'm driving to his house but I find myself glancing at the address Nic gave me...Branden's address. I stuffed it into my purse and continued to Tristan's house. I tried to drive as slow as possible not knowing what would happen because I still wasn't sure about what I wanted and I hate myself for that. What if I choose the wrong person? If I choose the right person would I be missing something special that the other person had?

I made it. I grabbed my things and headed to his front door. I walked up to this beautiful, little brownstone. I stood and stared at the door and after a minute I knocked. Tristan opened the door and was turned around laughing but his sweet dimpled smile slowly turned serious and sad but his eyes were still lit up. He stood staring at me, I didn't tell him I was coming because he wouldn't have let me. I was uncomfortable under his gaze and I felt like he hated me and I wanted to run. I guess he could tell because he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his house. He closed the door and we walked pass the living room where two little girls sat. They hopped up and ran flailing their arms towards us.

"Bree these are my nieces Nya and Nia." He grinned tickling them.

"Hi little ones, I'm Bree" I smiled bending down to their height. Nya had short, little ponytail's filled with a bunch of springy curls. Nia had long, coarse hair wrapped into a messy bun. They gave me hugs then turned to Tristan giggling.

"What's so funny?" He smirked.

"Is this your girlfriend!" They busted out laughing.

"Go watch tv!" He yelled chasing them back into the living room. He came back and he took me to his room. I stood in the middle of his floor while he sat on the bed. The air was so tense, I hate that I did this to us. Tristan lays back on his bed and taps the space next to him. I put my things down and walk over to his bed and climb in. I stare at his blue room filled with posters of inspiratioal quotes and a bunch of happy pics. He is so perfect and I love him but if I feel that way why can't I make an decision. Tristan speaks breaking my trian of thought.

"How have you been?"

"fine" I spoke quietly. "what about you?"

He sighed "Nothing just thinking....juuuust thinking" He trailed off.

I was quiet again and the silence was piercing through my soul, so I spoke this time.

"Im sorry Tristan for hurting you" I closed my eyes for a minute. I slowly opened them and he was still staring at the ceiling.

......"How long have you loved him?"

"i don't"

"At first I thought he just had a thing for you but after a while I noticed you had one for him too."

He was right but I couldn't just leave Tristan, no matter how much I liked Branden because I liked Tristan just as much..

"No, its..." I stopped because I felt tears building up.

He sat up and moved closer to me and took my hands into his.

"You do, I even know you do. I suspected it after you changed the subject everytime I talked about you being my girl but was sure as soon as you kissed him at your party." He grabbed my face and I nuzzled into his hand.

I was now crying.

"I was mad before but now seeing you, I can't stay mad. Just seeing you makes me happy and if that means giving you to somebody else for you to be happy then I'll do it" He grinned.

"I love you Tristan!" I was hurt and could tell he was alittle hurt. He grabbed me into a hug that seemed like it lasted forever and I didnt want it to end.

"I'll always be here and I'll respect him but tell him keep up with you or I'll pick up his slack." We both laughed. I walked to the bathroom to fix my face. We sat and talked for a minute then I grabbed my things to leave and Tristan walked me to my car.

"See you later Nia and Nya" I smiled.

"See you later!!!" They yelled.

I placed my things in the car and Tristan pulled me into one last hug and I hugged back. "Thank you for loving me" I whispered kissing his ear. "Thank you for letting me" He placed a single kiss on my neck then we pulled away. I climbed into the car and I closed the door. I drove off. I stopped at a red light and just smiled to myself. Im happy I let Tristan in because now I have a friend for life! I looked out my window and watched the snow start to fall and accumulate on the ground. The light turned green and I drove off. I made it home and I grabbed my things and everything fell out my bag. While throwing everything back in the bag I came across Branden's address again.  I start the car back up and just go. I love him and no matter how much I didn't want to, I've been thinking about him since the first time we went out and he kissed me. I made it to his house. I checked my makeup, grabbed my bags and ran to his door. I stopped at his door and caught my breath and calmed myself before knocking. I turned around so I could surprise him and the door opened.

I turned around and my happiness turned into confusion and sadness.

"Nic?"

 o_o. Are you happy with who Bree chose? Did you know she would chose Branden or are you #TeamTristan? Im sorry it's so mushy lmao...I like mushy u_u...... Im sooo sorry its been a week, I started school on Monday and I have to backpack home everyday. I get in the house and ball up on the couch lol but once I get use to my schedule I'll update throughout the week. And my book made it to 13K READS Thank You ILY!!!!!!!!! So thank you for reading, commenting and voting/ continue please lol :P.

P.S- Lmao at y'all talking about Bree's height. Don't, l made her tall because Im tall lol.