#1

*READ THE CHAPTER TITLED 1 YEAR FIRST*

*There's alot of cursing in these chapters.*

I finished helping Brit up and that's when she turned around.

"Aw hi guys." She smirked.

I stood staring at her and Brit broke out into laughter.

"I GOTTA be drunk because I know this trailer trash, ran through ass hoe is not here in the same building, speaking to us."

"Whatever, you look nice Bree." She smiled.

"I know."

"YEAH BITCH SHE KNOWS!!! SHE LOOKS BAD AF ALL THE TIME FYM?! Too bad I couldn't say the same for you Ho-cole" Brit yelled.

I wanted to smack the shit outta her. What makes her think it's okay to be here?! Luckily the music was kinda loud so if you weren't on the dance floor, you couldn't hear anything.

"Um why are you here?" I asked confusedly. Christian looked back and forth at us.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." Christian left to the bathroom.

"Oh.....someone's got a little feisty since the last time I saw them." Nicole smirked stepping back.

"Bitch she's not feisty, she's just grown alot since she's dropped your busted ass. She got real mfers around her now."

"Well anyway I'm here with Christian, we've been talking for awhile now."

Why are we feuding like were enemies?? A couple of weeks ago we couldn't live without each other and now she's acting like a bitchy head cheerleader. I couldn't be mad at Christian though because he didn't know about anything that happened. I barely even told my momma or Branden she just thinks we got into a little fight. I'm not really trying to forgive Nicole for what happened anytime soon but once you tell parents about something that happened between you and your friends, they never forget.

"OK but why are you here?" Brit said moving closer.

"Brittany why are you here and who did YOU come with?" Nicole shrugged.

"I'm here because my momma invited me and I'm here with Bree and these hands so don't get hit bitch." I pulled Brit back.

"Aw that's cute...Bree where's Branden?" She asked smirking again.

Wow!!! "Don't worry about him. Don't even say his name because he's WELL taken care of." I smiled.

"You sure?"

"Huh?! Yes I'm sure."

"Ok." She giggled.

"You're extremely childish and right now you're playing little games, which I don't have time for. Why so bitter?? Branden never wanted you and I'm sick of you trying to make me think he does now. So you can leave or get tf out of my face??"

I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turned around and was instantly greeted with one of the most passionate kisses ever. It was so many levels to this kiss, mouth open, tongue lol...idc though. After about 15 seconds he pulled away and smiled.

"Hi." I smiled catching my breath.

"Hi." He said back. "You look beautiful and I missed you."

"So do you and I missed you too."

"Aye hoe fix your face and pick your tired ass jaw up off the floor." Brit snapped her fingers in Nicole's face which made her walk away.

"Hey Brit." He smiled.

"Hey boy, I'm going to the bathroom."

"Well show me how much you missed me and come dance with me." He said kissing my hand. I followed him to a spot away from everyone. I wore my tallest pair of shoes ever today and we were eye to eye. I rested my arms on his shoulders and he did the same on my waist.

"Have you been drinking?" He squinted at me.

"maybe a little." I giggled.

"You don't even like alcohol."

"I like it sometimes...only when I need to take the edge off. I was frustrated and nervous."

"I came just in time." He grabbed my chin.

"You should've been here earlier." I snatched away.

"I've been here for like 10 minutes I was talking to your mom."

"Oh I'm sorry, early like 3 hours ago."

"I'm sorry.....you forgive me?"

"shutup."

We swayed back and forth to Wicked Games by The Weeknd in silence.

We danced until it went off then Sweet Love by Anita Baker came on.

"ahhhhhh Branden I love this song."

He chuckled "Me too!!"

He backed up and broke out into the Harlem shake.

"STOP." I cried laughing.

He just danced harder. I buried my face in my hands. I looked back up at him and a bunch of people were watching.

This boy...that dance doesn't even go with this song!!

He danced back towards me and took me in his arms.

"You play too much lol." I smiled.

"You love it though."

I pulled him closer and he put his head in my neck.

He song along to the song and he sounded beautiful. Not like those boys who just have mediocre vocal skills and always try to sing and make everybody uncomfortable in the process. Like it was really good. When he noticed I was listening he stopped.

"No keep going, why'd you stop!?"

"It's nothing."

"Well it didn't sound like nothing...come on....I want you to sing for me."

....."Let's make a deal."

"Mhm huh I'm listening."

He stopped then smiled. "Come home with me and I'll sing for you all night."

"Mmm tempting." Idk, every time we're alone, something happens.

"I promise with all my heart, nothing will happen. I just want you next to me tonight."

I looked into those brown eyes and my heart started racing. He knew I couldn't say no to him but it was something else and I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I'll see" I giggled. We headed back to the table but not before my auntie with a bunch of other relatives stopped us.

"Hey Bree...who is this?"..."He is a cutie pie!!"..."Where did you find him??"."You gotta boyfriend? Since when??!"...."You better not be having sex!!!!" ugh.

"Umm this is Branden my boyfriend." I smiled. He was smiling so hard, he not even that cute e_e. They bombarded us with like 10 more questions before I had to end.

"Okay you guys were leaving." I smiled.

"Okay Branden don't stay away too long." My auntie yelled.

"Haha I wont."

We finally made it to the table.

"So you coming with me?"....

REMEMBER DON'T PUT ANYTHING IN THE COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER. <3