Chapter 11

Me an Nic stepped into the car. I couldn't stop thinking about what Bree just said to me, It made me smile the more I thought about it. Finally I knew how she felt about me but she didn't know how I felt about her. 

"What are you smiling about Branden?" Nic asked "Aww are you thinking about?"

no..."Yeah". She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. Nic was sweet and I like her but I loved Bree. I turned on the radio and blasted music until we made it the restaurant. Bree had me listening to KISS FM and I actually liked it, Nic looked at me weird. We made it about 20 minutes later. I got out and went to her side and helped her out, she wrapped her arm around mines as we walked into the restaurant. I opened the door "Ladies first" I smiled, I didn't like her as much as she liked me but I am always a gentleman first!

"Welcome to Lou's" The waiter greeted. "Table for two right this way" she took us to our table and sat us in the corner a bit. The lightning was nice and dim, and there was low, slow music playing in the background. We looked at the menu and when the waitress came back we got our drinks and we ordered. Nic ordered Lasagna and I ordered sweet and spicy shrimp linguine. Now I know why Bree was acting so weird around me when Nic came around...because she liked me. How could I not have noticed that sooner, Im a boy for sure. I laughed out loud and rubbed my face. Nic looked at me.

"Why are you laughing again?" she asked sipping her pop.

"It's something Bree told me" I continued laughing

"Tell me" she looked happy but kinda aggravated and curious

"Nah it's nothing, forreal it's nothing" I couldn't tell her because I knew Bree would want to do it. She squinted her eyes at me, she could tell I was hiding something but I ignored it. Our waiter came back with our food and it smelled so good, and looked good as hell. I prayed quickly and dug in. It was so fucking good I almost cursed. Nic was maxing to lol, there was no talking just eating and we were cool with that. after a few minutes of eating we started to talk again.

"So are you enjoying the date?" I asked

"Yeah, are you enjoying the restaurant?"

"Yeah I gotta come back and we gotta bring Bree, you how much she loves pasta!:)"

"Yeah how did you know?"

"She only eats at school when they make pasta!" I said digging back into my food.

That's weird that he noticed that about Bree, because I didn't even know that. I just knew she loved pasta. I watched Branden eat, I needed to ask him something.

"Branden?!" 

"Yeah?" I looked up at Nic and she grabbed my hand.

"Be my boyfriend!" she smiled big.

I stared at her, damn. The first thing I thought about was Bree and nothing else. Just then the waiter brought us the check

"You guys have a great night!" the waiter said walking away. I was still staring at Nic and she did the same. I slowly moved my hand outta hers and acted like I was coughing. She was waiting for my response and I didn't wanna give her one but I had to.

"umm Nic I gotta think about it." I said rubbing the back of my neck, I wanted to say no but I didn't wanna tell her why, and I know she would ask. I looked at her she wasnt sad but she wasn't happy she was neutral.

"Okay!" she smiled. I paid for our dinner then we got up and headed to the car. As we were riding Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne started playing, I turned that shit off. The drive to Nic's house was awkward and silent, I drove as fast as I could legally to her house. I pulled up in front of her house and parked we sat there for a minute. Then she started pull up her dress and pull down her underwear. I wanted her to stop but I didn't make her, she climbed over the arm rest and started kissing on my neck but I didn't touch her. I couldn't touch her. I liked it but then I didn't, It was kinda going to fast but I wanted fast, didn't I?! No and not with her anyway.

"Nic stop" she kept going "STOP". She stopped and looked at me then told me to think about what she said. She was about to kiss me but I told her not yet, even though we already kissed but that was before I found out about Bree. She grabbed her underwear and climbed out the car and I watched her until she made it in, then I drove home.

............

I was watching a movie when I got a text from Nic, I guess she wanted to talk about the date.

Nic- HEY BREE

Bree- Hey Nic

Nic- The date was so nice and we had fun!

I slightly frowned but Im happy she had fun.

Bree- What happened?!

Nic- That's what I wanted to text you

I felt my stomach slowly tie into big knots.

Bree- yeah? Just as it sent, a message from Branden popped up and Nic's message came in a couple of seconds later.

Branden- Nic asked me to be her boyfriend....

Nic- I asked Branden to be my boyfriend!!! Then when we got to my house we were going at it hard, I was kissing on him and he tasted so sweet, and we probably would have went all the way but he stopped me! But man was it great.

I felt lumps form in my throat. UH i was disgusted at both of them. He knew how I felt and Nic was so fucking easy, he didn't care about what I said and she didn't care who she gave her pussy out to. I sent her a bullshit message.

Bree- Nic I'm so tired, I can't even concentrate but I promise we'll talk later okay?!

Nic- ok bye :)

I was still mad but I felt bad for what I said about Nic, Im way too nice and forgiving! I texted Branden back.

Bree- I know

Branden- I didn't give her an answer, I don't know what I should do.

I smiled.

Bree- you should say yes! You guys would be great together. I couldn't do this to Nic, that would be betrayal to the furthest extent!

Branden- Huh? I was confused, she wants me to date Nic?! What happened to what you said to me?

Bree- I was just rambling.... I wasn't..I want you to be with Nic:)...I didn't.

I was so confused at Bree right now.

I was so mad at Branden right now.

Branden- Im calling you

Bree- No, Im tired Im going to sleep. GN:)

Branden- Goodnight Bree! I threw my phone on my bed and laid back and thought about what just happened, I couldn't believe Bree.

I put my phone in my pocket, turned off the tv and ran upstairs. I ran to my bed as fast I could, another tear running down my face with each stride. I opened my door and stared into my room, I just looked around. Then I walked in slowly ang lightly shut my door. I walked to my bed, climbed in and balled up under the covers. I cried all night. I was hurt and angry. I had to let it out, I couldn't hold it in because it would come out when I saw him. And now since he was Nic's I couldn't feel a thing for him anymore, but I knew that would be impossible. Why did I ever think he would chose me over Nic? That question circled around my head all night, when I finally started to get sleepy the sun was starting to rise. I threw the covers over my head and fell into a light sleep.

:((( My heart was racing this whole chapter uh -_-. I wanna fight myself for breaking Bree's heart!!! What do you think will happen?!! COMMENT and vote. THANK YOU FOR READING!! Almost at 1,000 reads!! *ski's* lmao ;*