Chapter 22 (The Party Part 1)

*RINGGGGGGG*

My alarm goes off making me jump up. I set my alarm for 9am so I could finish cleaning up the house. All I had left was the kitchen and my bathroom. I slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done, I grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen. Scrolling through my messages of a bunch of people asking me questions about tonight that I already answered! I hate making plans for things sometimes because people call and text all day asking questions -_-. Im just cranky because it's saturday and it's too early to be up. I went straight to the sink washed the dishes, counters, stove etc.. I mopped the floors too. I took out a bunch of chicken strips my mom bought, she thought it would be better and cheaper if I made my own buffalo chicken strips. I dump the big bags of strips into a bowl so they can thaw out. I make myself a bowl of cereal and go to the living room to relax before Nic and Brit come. I turn Hulu to catch up on How To Get Away With Murder. I turn off my phone because if you blink for too long you'll miss a big part of the storyline! I sit my bowl on the table and bundle myself in a blanket. My eyelids slowly become heavier and I fall asleep.

..............

I wake up to someone banging on the window and ringing the doorbell. "OKAY!" I yell opening the door. It's Brit and Nic.

"Why are y'all banging on the door like that!" 

"Um you're the one not answering your phone, what were you doning sleeping!?" Nic said stepping in my face

"No!" I said turning around hitting her in the face with my hair. I lied, I don't like people knowing I was sleeping because I dont want them to think im lazy:(.

"MHMM sure but get up we have a few hours and you know how long it takes you to get ready" Britney snapped. I glanced at my phone and it was almost 2 o'clock...oops.

"I cleaned the kitchen but I still have the bathroom and chicken." I whispered the last part. Britney squinted at me.

"OK, Nic you start the decorations, I'll do the bathroom because I can't cook so yeah" She laughed heading to my bathroom. Nic was blowing up the balloons and I was making the marinade. I mixed together a bottle of hot sauce, two sticks of butter and a half of bundle of garlic. I poured the marinade into a pan, tossed in the chicken and sat it in the fridge. I washed my hands and headed to the living room to help Nic.

"Where's Branden?" I smiled pinning up streamers.

"Oh, he's coming later." She smiled.

"Where's Tristan?"

"He's coming later too" I smiled. A couple of minutes later Britney came downstairs with the radio. She hooked everything up to my momma's huge speaker system and turned on the radio. We all continued to decorate the living room, kitchen and the stairs. We pushed the couch against the wall and moved the table to make enough room for the games and dancing.

"I'll order the pizzas now so they'll be ready" I said grabbing my phone. I turned it on and I had a bunch of missed calls and texts. My mom's text stuck out the most.

Momma<3- Have fun, but be safe and y'all don't be trying to be hot asses! LY

All I could do was laugh she is so everywhere but I love her! Tristan texted me also and the rest were from Brit, Nic and my cousins.

"And I'm meeting my friend somewhere and they're buying the bottles" Nic threw in. Me and Brit double taked.

"What friend?" I asked with a little attitude.

"Right hoe stop being vague!" Brit shouted.

"Girl calm down he's 22 and he's getting the drinks becausssssse WE CAN'T, so relax" She said flipping her hair.

"Mhmm okay" I mumbled. I'm not trying to act like her mother I'm just looking out for her.

"Me and Branden aren't together anyway" Nic mumbled quickly.

"What?!" Brit and I exclaimed in unison. She twisted her mouth and looked everywhere but at us.

"Why didn't you tell us...... what happened?" I asked happier than I should have but I drew it al back. I shouldn't be worried I have a....potential boyfriend.

"We just weren't there with each other, it was always like he was somewhere else, like he was thinking about someone else. I felt like sometimes he didn't really like me, he is fine and all but I couldn't wait to see what he was about. So I told him we should take a break, were still really good friends!" She smiled.

So many thoughts ran through my mind but this didn't change anything...even though I still haven't given Tristan an answer. We talked for a couple of minutes then started to get ready. I got up put the chicken in the oven and we went to lay out our things. I layed out my dress and everyhting I needed. Britney and Nic went to go get in the shower while I finished setting up. I set up the games and drinks so all we had to do was fix the food. Nic was out by the time I was done so she left to meet her friend. I got in a shower and took a nice long shower. I used my scrub and washed my hair so I could blow-dry it, I'm trying something different!! I got out, lotioned up my body, threw on some sweats and blow dryed my hair. I put on a hat and coat and headed downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and me and Britney headed to get the pizza's :). We got a cheese, a pepperoni, and a vegetable pizza. I went in got the pizza's and left. We forgot chips so we went to the store. We headed back home to get ready. Just as we were walking in Nic ran in behind us with a bag full of alcohol and a cake!!

"Aww Nic thank you!" I said hugging her

"No problem boo!" She squealed "I know how much you loveeeeee chocolate!"

"EWW I hate chocolate" Britney said sticking out her tongue. 

"Girl tf is wrong with you!?!" I asked confused

"I've always hated chocolate"

"Oh ok girl you crazy" Nic and I laughed walking upstairs.

Brit turned up the radio and yelled "Okay bitches it's time to get pretty and turn tf up!!!!" :PP

Im sorry for the shorter, boring chapter about nothing :) lol. It's only part 1!! Thank you for READING, COMMENTING, & VOTING!!<33 Enjoy:*