Chapter 18

We wake up this morning laying in all our junk and some wrappers. We had a fun night dancing, singing, watching movies, and staying up late. I glanced at the clock and it's 12:24pm..oop. I get up to head to the bathroom and Britney, and Nic slowly do the same. I glance at Nic and she has chocolate smeared on her forehead, I collapse crying laughing. Britney looks at her and does the same, Nic stares at us in confusion.

"WHAT?!" Nic yells nervously.

"The.....chocolate is smeared.....on your FACE!" Britney says between breathes

"Its not even that funny" Nic says rolling her eyes. Me and Brit catch our breathes after a couple of minutes and we get our things to get ready to head to the mall.

"I'll take and shower in my mom's room and whoever gets to my bathroom first takes a shower in there" I smile. Nic and Brit run upstairs and fight over the bathroom. I grab my undergarments, clothes, lotion and head to my momma's room. Me and my mother's bathrooms are exactly the same but hers is bigger, it feels warmer, like the ora, idk. I take off my clothes and get in. I lather up, rinse off and head straight for sugar body scrub from B&BW. It's like heaven in bottle. I scrub my entire body, rinse off and get out. I lotion up my body, put on my bra and underwear, then my clothes. I picked out a pair of nude skinny jeans, and a plain white shirt. I then press my hair, put on mascara and walk out. I slip on socks, my brown suede boots, sweater, and blue coat, and my favorite white hat. I grab my phone, bag, and keys and head downstairs. Nic and Britney are sitting on the couch..oops.

"Well damn you took long enough" says Nic

"Right, would've thought she was changing her skin or something" Britney laughed

"What?!!?" Nic and I laughed

"Idk, lets go"

We walk out and I lock the door. Britney had her hair in a messy bun, ear muffs, a red coat, with black skinny jeans and brown uggs. Nic hair was wavy and she had on a hunter green coat with a black hat, skinny jeans and black boots. We're walking to the bus top because my mother isn't home, but it's on the corner so we don't have to go far. As soon as we make it the bus pulls up, we pay and sit by the back exit.

"You know what I was thinking about last night?" I asked

"What?" Brit asked

"We're seniors..." They squint at me.

"No we're seniors....we go to prom this year!" I smile

"I forgot, what are we doing?" Nic asks

"I don't know what everybody else does...stick my head out the limo's sunroof, go to prom, hotel, then breakfast the next morning. But I always wanted to go to the beach and sit on the lake after prom." I smile

"Lol you and this nature stuff" Nic laughs

"Idk I just love it" We make it to our stop about 5 minutes later. We get off and head towards the mall entrance. We walk in and the dopamine releases in my body, uh I love shopping!

"What store are we going to first?" I ask

"Let's just walk down the row and peep into each one" Nic squeals running towards the first store lol. We make it to Forever 21, I didn't even look around, I knew what I wanted and it was not in Forever 21. Nic and Britney picked out a couple of things and Nic found her outfit  then we left. The next store we went in was Bath and Body Works and I restock up on my favorite lotions. The last store couple of stores we went didn't have anything jaw dropping but Britney found outfit. I'm never finding my outfit. There was one more store..H&M. We walked in and I headed straight for plus. I saw a couple of cute outfits, I picked them up and Brit and Nic picked up a couple of cute things as well and I went to the fitting room. I tried on the first dress and walked out, it was a blue dress with a skater skirt bottom. I stood in front of the mirror and examined it then turned to Nic and Brit.

"So?"

"Next" 

"It doesn't say wow" Britney squints

I go back in the dressing room and I try on a nude dress and before I could even look in the mirror they sent me back in. I keep skipping over some sparkly, shiny ass dress Brit gave me because I know I would look horrible in it. I tried on a black dress that that was all lace but had a nude slip underneath. I walked out and looked in the mirror then turned around.

"??"

"It makes you looked naked" Nic laughs

"Yeah that's the point but It just another dress, I don't think it does anything for your body." Britney shrugs. I go back into the dressing room and I stare at the last dress. I skipped over the shirts and pants because I want to wear a dress. I slowly pull it from behind the others and stare at it. It's even ugly on the hanger.. "Wtf Britney this dress is to shiny" I yell. "Just try it on!!" She yells back. I pull off the black dress and slip into the sparkly on. Well it has short little sleeves which I like, they cover my little stretch marks. I smooth it out and start to walk out. 

"Brit I look like a big bag of glit.." They cut me off with a gasp.

"THAT"S THE ONE!" They scream. I walk to the mirror and I study the dress, it's a lot prettier on my body than on the hanger. I turn back around to them.

"I like it" I smile

"Yesssss, and look at your legs, thats the one" Nic smiles

My legs are my favorite part of my body. They're long, with sculpted calves, my thighs are a little big but they're warm, soft, and smooth so boop!

"And your ass!!" Britney says bouncing

"Girl you and asses" I chuckle. I go back into the dressing room and change back into my clothes. I grab all the others and put them back. I pay for my dress and we head to the food court, get some food and sit and talk.

"So now all we have to get are the strobe lights, food, nails, eyebrows, and invite the guests" I smile

"Strobe lights..wtf?" Britney laughed 

"Yes I always wanted to go to a party with strobe lights, it makes everything trippy."

"Ok well I'll get the bottles" Nic smiles. Alcoholic lol.

"I'll tell my cousins and Tristan and his friends tonight." I said biting into my burger

"And I'll invite my friends tonight too". I look at Britney.

"Don't worry they are cool, and if they have some type of change of heart, I'll have three less friends" We all laughed.

"And I'll tell Branden tonight". Nic said sipping her drink. Britney glanced over at me and I shot her a fake smile.

SHIT! I forgot about Branden........this should be fun.

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!! I can't wait until her birthday! There's gonna be yasss/uh/oop/wtf/uh oh moments lol. THANK YOU FOR READING COMMENTING AND VOTING!!!! Enjoy!! :*