Chapter 6

Bree is so beautiful when she's sleep. Im so lucky to have her in my life, even if it's just as friends for now. But I wanna make her mines. Im going to white castle because Im hungry. Im ordering and Bree starts to stir, then she wakes up.

"Hey love you want something"

 "I would like a milkshake please"

 "okay:)"

"Thank you!!"

 "It's nothing i told you i got you :)" He grabs our food and drives off.

 "so is Nic going to your house?!"

"yeah i'll take care of her, you should come too!!" he stares at me for a couple of seconds and turns back to the road. I shoot him a huge smile "we can talk and watch movies all night, plus my mom won't be back until the next night (work)." He thinks for a minute.

 "ok"

......................... 

  We make it to my house, I open the door and lead Branden to my room, he lays Nic down. I go in my drawer to get Nic's pajamas, mines and a T-shirt/toothbrush for Branden. Branden goes to change downstairs. I changed Nic b/c she's so drunk and I change into some comfortable shorts and a t-shirt, usually I only wear my shorts around Nic and my mom but I feel so open and comfortable around Branden. I tie my hair up, brush my teeth and take off all my makeup. I head downstairs and go to the kitchen to get some water.

  Bree walked past me to the kitchen, her long, light caramel colored legs stretching out in front of her.  I wanna ...no but I respect her too much, I go to turn on the tv.

  We sit down on the couch and he's eating and im drinking my milkshake.

 "Branden, go pick a movie"

"no you, put in your favorite movie."

 "okay, but don't laugh" I walk to put in Superstar, The opening song starts to play and Branden starts cackling.

 "you said you wouldn't laugh :("

 "no i love this movie, it's one of my favorite's too"

"really?!! i've loved this movie since I was little!!"

 "yeah me too!!"  I stare at him and I feel a big smile creep up on my face.

"......i love your smile."

I look down and blush, I want to tell him how I feel but rejection would be the death of me.

 ...Her modesty is so sexy. Even though she still hides parts of herself, I love all parts of her inside and out, Branden thinks staring at Bree.

I felt myself getting sleepy again, but i couldn't mess up this moment by going to bed, I couldn't stop the yawns though.

"come rest on me."

Branden laid back on the couch, and I laid next to him and placed my head on his chest, while he wrapped his arm around me.

 "im sorry if my head is heavy" I say half asleep.

 "lol its not" There's a silence for a minute................"but about......our kiss...at the club..."...I hear soft light snores, I just kiss her hand and join her.

.....................

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and I was still in Branden's arms, I could stay like this forever. I slowly get the remote and check the time, it's 8:38am. My damn body is use to getting up early, for once could I wake up after 9:30 -__-. I slowly lay my head back down on Branden. I watch his chest rise and fall, and I slowly fall back to sleep.

.........

I wake up again and check the time and it's 9:58am, better. I wrap my arm around Branden and watch him. 

"uhhhmmmm"

I jump up.. "Nic what the fuck, you scared me" She is just staring at me, I try to change the subject.

"Do you feel alright?"

"Yeah, I woke up at like 6 and was sick but im better now :)" She walks over to Branden. I go upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I walk back down, Nic is laying in my spot, I try to ignore it and go to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I woke up because I felt Bree holding my head and kissing my neck. I start to smile and I kiss her on the lips. "Mhm good morning"....."Good morning!!". My eyes shoot open and I look over to see Nic, I almost called her Bree. I slowly get up and take my arm from around her. "Where's Bree??" I asked kinda uncomfortable. "She's in the kitchen cooking breakfast". I go upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my face, then walk back downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Good morning!!!" I say wrapping my arms around Bree. 

She giggles "good morning!!!"

I walk around to the other side of the island to sit down. "Uh oh mama knows how to cook!!"

"Lol, yeah I love cooking. I want to own my own restaurant!!"

"Well, come on IM HUNGRY!!" I start to chant. We both start laughing. We had been laughing so hard, we didn't notice Nic walk in, she cleared her throat and we looked at her and stopped.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, just a inside joke". She stood there for about 15 seconds before she came and sat down by me, it was quiet until Bree plated our food. She made eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and turkey bacon. It was sooooooo good.

"Sooo what are we gonna do today?!!" asks Bree

"I wanna go home" NIc says

"OOOO let's go to the park?!!!"

"YESSS" me and Bree hi-five.

"Well i guess i can go to the park" Nic says quietly

"Well then gyals, the park it is!!"

Hola!!! I wanted to know if you liked hearing what Branden was thinking, or is it confusing?!! Idk i like hearing what him and Bree think about each other<33. But are you ready for what's ahead yes, no, maybe, no?!! *heart flutters* lol Comment and vote. Thanks for reading :*!!