Chapter 12

*I dedicated this chapter to dedee567 because s/he has been commenting on every single chapter and voting so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!*

......

It's monday and Im dreading school. I slowly open my eyes, my face still tight from yesterday because all I did was cry but after a while I couldn't anymore. I tried to get up but I felt so weak, so I laid there a extra five minutes. I finally got up and walked to the shower, I took of my clothes and turned on the water and hopped in. When I got out I felt like a totally different person...on the outside but I was still dying on the inside. I grabbed my underwear and bra and went to my closet to pick out my clothes. I walked back to my bed and put on my bra and underwear then my white jeggings, white knitted sweater and, tan boots. I wrapped my hair up into the most perfect bun I had ever seen and I almost cried. I put on some mascara, my studs, and some concealer because my eyes were so puffy and dark from moping around and they were still red and it wasn't going away anytime soon. I grabbed my backpack, phone, and lip balm and headed downstairs. I tried to keep my head down so my mom wouldn't see me and I rushed towards the door. I knew she would ask me what was wrong if she saw my face.

"Goodmorning Breonna!!!" she screamed

"Goodmorning mom, gotta go running late love you" 

"But it's only..." Before she could finish I ran out the door. I wanted to talk to her but not yet, I would be kinda uncomfortable talking to her about boy problems. I think she should be happy but kinda scared to talk about it. She doesn't want me to go through what she went through, marry a man, give him your whole life just to find out after 15 years he's giving his to somebody else but I don't wanna talk about that. Im about to walk into school, I stop for a minute to say a quick prayer to keep me strong throughout the day and put on a huge smile. I walked into school with my head up and my smile on my face. Some people were looking at me weird, and others smiled with me...until I saw Branden. He was against the wall with his hands wrapped around Nic and she was in front of him and they were kissing, tongue and all. I tried to hold my smile but it instantly diminished when he opened his eyes and looked at me but as soon as he saw me he pulled away and I looked away. I guess he gave Nic a answer. I opened my locker and put my things in taking deep breathes. Then Nic walked over and unfortunately not alone.

"Hey Bree!" she hugged me from behind. 

"Hey Nic!!" I said turning around. 

"Wh.." I stopped when I saw Branden beside her. He looked so sad and I looked into his eyes and they looked like they were saying sorry. I quickly turned back around and grabbed my things and left. Nic was calling out my name but I ignored her. This was fucking stupid why was I acting like this. I made it to class early and I sat there and got settled. Everyone didn't come in until the bell rang. Britney came and sat down next to me and I was happy she did. I felt like we knew each other forever. We got to work in partners today and we finished our work early so we could talk.

*Lunch*

Me and Britney sat at our table since we've been friends talking about Halloween because it was Friday.

 "why are your eyes so red?!" Britney asked concerned

"Allergies" I lied. It was quiet for a minute until Britney spoke.

"Bree do you wanna dress up with me?!"

"Yeah that would be fun, I always wanted to dress-up"

"Well I was hoping you would say yes so I got who we're going to be!" she squealed

"lol Who?!!"

".....Salt N Pepa from shoop!!" 

"OMG that's good, that'll be fun"

We were talking about where we wanted to go when Nic walked nto the lunchroom pulling Branden behind her, Britney followed my gaze and I looked down. She raised an eyebrow.

"You'll tell me later?!" she said nudging me

"Yeah...maybe" I smiled. She hugged me.

"Hey yall" Nic said sitting down. She was already aware of Britney.

"Hey" I whispered.

I could feel Branden staring at me, but I refused to look at him.

"So saturday's Halloween....So Branden and I wanna go a haunted house and we want you to come Bree!!" Nic said grabbing my hand. I wanted to say no but I didn't want Nic to think anyhting about me not wanting to go. So I painfully accepted the invitation. Britney stared at me for a minute.

"Um hey can I come?!" Britney asked

"Yeah sure!" Nic smiled

I smiled at her. Omg she just saved me, I love her so much right now. She smiled back.

"So Branden what are you going to be?" Britney asked. I looked at him.

I hesitated for a minute. "Um I don't know me and Nic are going to get.....a ..couplessss costume." He looked up at me

Bree's eyes were so red, she looked like she's been crying.

"Bree why are your eyes so red?" I asked

"Allergies" She put on a fake smile

"Um Bree you don't have allergies?!" Nic said confused. ........

"UM Bree and I are going as Salt N Pepa!" Britney shouted quickly changing the subject. She just saved me ass again, How would I ever repay her?! lol. I couldn't stop smiling at her. We sat and talked until lunch was over and our two groups split and went to class.

.........

"Ok Imma text you later Bree and you better tell me everything!" Britney shouted making everybody stare at me. When I got in the house, I ran straight to my computer to study Salt-N-Pepa's video "Shoop". Lol this was my first time dressing up in years and I was going all out. After 30 minutes on the computer, I texted Britney my entire situation in one text. I closed my laptop and went downstairs to join my mother for dinner. She brought chinese food!! I ate Mongolian Chicken and she ate Szechaun Chicken. Chinese food is my favorite takeout food besides vegetable pizza. We sat and talked and luckily she couldn't tell anything was going on with me. I was still sad about everything but I was trying to forget about it. When we were done I cleaned up and went upstairs to my room. I turned on my slow jams lol and slow danced with myself around my room. I fell back on my bed and checked my phone and there was one message from Britney.

Britney- Damn this is crazy, I wish you wouldn't have told me this. Gon have me looking at Branden different lol, but now you know what that means......WE GOTTA FIND YOU A NEW MAN!!

I didn't like when people tried to hook me up, but maybe it would be different with Britney...idk. I needed to come out of my shell so I could have more fun. I stared at the ceiling until I fell into a deep sleep.

This chapter is slow, I needed to pass some time onto the next part of the story. And I felt like I was saying the same thing over and over again e_e (tis fine:P). THANKS for reading!!!!! Comment and vote!!!!! Oh and I made it past 1200 views TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!