Chapter 16

*Wednesday*

Soooooooo the date is today and Brit and I went shopping yesterday. I bought a blue plaid shirt and the shoulders are cutout and some jewelry. He told me to be cute and casual because we're going ice skating. I love ice skating even though I don't know how. Britney gave me pointers lol. Tristan said he'll be here at 9. It's about 6:30pm and I'll start getting ready at 7......once I tell my mom where I'm going! I'm afraid to tell her, like so said I don't talk to people about myself because it makes me uncomfortable but I have to tell her about my first date. I slowly walk to her room and crack open her door. She's sleep and I just stand in the doorway staring at her."I can't do this" I whisper slowly turning around. I'll just tell her I'm going out with my friends...yeah. I grab her doorknob but as soon as I'm out she calls me back in -_-.

"Bree what do you want?!" She says with her eyes still closed

"Nothing, why would you think I want something" I smiled

She squinted her eyes at me and sat up....."Spill it" She said playfully but firm. I tugged at my shirt collar, why is this so uncomfortable?!

"Ummm I'm kinda going......on a....date..kinda" I whisper looking everywhere but her eyes.

"Aw that's nice with who?"

"A boy I met on Halloween" I felt a little more comfortable since she was happy about even though I knew she would. She stared at me for a minute then spoke "Alright be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do". If y'all couldn't tell or didn't know my momma is wild and when she isn't here she's usually at a club with her friends. Her saying that is giving me a huge opening to do anything lmao.

"okay" I say running out. I walk in my room and glance at the clock, it's 6:40. I'll just get ready early. I turn on my radio and get in the shower. After 15 minutes and grab my towel and get out. I grab my Country Linen lotion(it smells like freshly washed clothes and fruit mixed together) and my Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and head to my room. I lotion up my body and put on my favorite blue satin bra and underwear along with my shapewear and socks. I dance to Representin by Ludacris as I sit down to do my makeup. My hair is already straightened so my makeup is all I have to do. I apply concealer, a little powder foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and a red lip! Britney took me to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time and it hurt but I love my new eyebrows! I put on my plaid shirt and my black skinny jeans with one knee slit. I slipped on a couple of gold bracelets and these big pretty gold hoops(which I never wear...something new). I stared at myself in the mirror, I had to admit I was feeling cute as hell and that made me nervous, idk why. I put on my black suede booties, grabbed my bag, phone, jacket and went downstairs. 

"Bye ma" I yelled running down the stairs

"Wait come here let me see you!" 

"-_- why?!" Uh lol 

"Girl get in here" I slowly walk back upstairs and into her room. 

"AWW look at you looking sexy! Let me take a picture" 

OMFG! "MA!" I yell. She's always making everything weird

"Hahaha okay have fun love you"

"Love you" I run downstairs and look at my phone, it's 8:49. A text from Tristan comes in.

Tristan- Im outside ;)

He's early and Im surprised I'm ready. I put on my jacket and walk out the door. Tristan is in a beautiful black truck and I don't know about cars so I don't know what kind it is. I open the door and slide in. He has on a red plaid shirt, black jeans, red octobers, a nice gold Jesus chain, and he brought them dimples again. I couldn't help but stare and smile, he is just the cutest thing.