Chapter 23 (The Party Part 2)

We walk into my room, the house filled with music. It was almost 10 o'clock, I had on my shapewear and I did a nice natural eye with some liner and a bold red lip. I blow dried my hair so it could be really full so I could wand it! Nic has on an all white, long sleeved, fitted bodycon dress with pastel green pumps, her hair was straight and she had a naked face with a nude lip. Britney has on an all red, ruched dress to match her red nails with a light smokey eye, nude lip, combed out spiral curls, and black pumps. After 20 minutes I was only 1/4 of the way done with my hair. Another 20 minutes and only half way done. People started arriving so Brit and Nic went downstairs to start the party and I would make it down when I'm ready. The closer I got to finishing my hair, the more nervous I got. I don't like being around alot of people and tonight was all about me so all the attention would be on me :/ and I already knew this but I'm just now thinking about it. About 35 minutes later I was curling my last piece of hair..Finally!!! I got up and slipped into my dress and went to the bathroom to put on my finishing touches. My many, little, wanded curls went perfectly with this dress. I slipped on a black diamond ring, a pair of thin black hoops and my nude strappy wedges instead of pumps because they're more comfortable and since we're only in the house. I was trying to do everything but walk downstairs alone, I was hoping someone would come up so we could go together. I reapplied my lipstick about 4 times...very slowly. I was tired of waiting and was just about to walk down when Brit came with a cup.

"What are you doing in here?!" She said bursting into the bathroom.

"I was about to come down" I smiled

"No I've been watching you for like two minutes, watching you procrastinate!!"

lol Damn!

"Here drink this" She handed me a cup. "Loosen up a bit, everything will be fine. You look beautiful and everybody is waiting and Tristan brought a bunch of cute boys so come on." She pulled me behind her.

I quickly drank the drink and sat the cup down before walking out. Walking down the stairs I started to get into the music, It was hyping me up!! We walked into the living room and everything was perfect. They replaced the lightbulbs with blue ones, the strobe light was on and seeing everybody dancing made it 10 times better.

..

Britney just walked in with Bree I swear this girl gets more beautiful everytime I see her, even on the days when she barely wears makeup. I can tell she's a little nervous I don't know why she is the whole package!

..

Brit left go of my hand to get more drinks and I went to the kitchen to get some water. I was drinking it when someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around me.

"Who is this?" I giggled

"Who else would it be?" Tristan asked turning me around, flashing those dimples. I could ball up and live in them.

"Idk" I shrugged hugging him. He had on a white long sleeved shirt, black jeans and a pair of splattered timbs. His little curls sat perfectly on his head and he smelled so good.

"You look so beautiful ....I missed you" He said kissing my nose

" Thank you" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"...and people should see you, so why are you in here?"

"I was getting some water" I said sipping more water. He gave me a "yeah right, you think I'm stupid" look.

"right okay, but whatever come dance with me" He pulled me to the living room and I grabbed a cup full of something off the table and drank it all. Tuesday ft Drake is on, and just like last time the liquor hit me quick!! We were dancing face to face, he placed his hands on my waist and we swayed to the beat. Squad going...up, nobody flipping packs now. I turned around reached my hands back and pulled him closer to me, he laughed. He grabbed me and ran his hands down my thighs. Ain't got no motherfucking time..to party on the weekend. I was getting hot and Tristan was heating me up even more. Im happy I let myself get close to him, not because he's one of the only boys to ever pay attention to me but because he actually likes me and isn't afraid that people know. He slowly moved his hands back up to my waist and I interlocked our fingers. I think we getting too deep. The flashing lights, alcohol, and music was trippy. I was feeling myself. I swayed mt hips and swung my hair, it was like everything was moving in slow motion. "Mmmm" I moaned I think I loved this boy ..so I got 'em for you, I dont need the pills, I'm just gon' have another drank. We danced until the song went off then Tristan took me to meet his friends. I grabbed Nic and she grabbed Brit and we headed over there.