Chapter 8

It's 6:26am but my alarm is set for 6:30. I turn onto my side and stare out my window. It's cloudy, cold and rainy, my favorite kind of weather. My alarm turns on and blasts my favorite song Beautiful Sinner by Nicki Minaj . I jump out of bed and dance, this song always gets me so excited, no matter what time of day or what Im doing! She makes me so happy!!! "Today is gonna be a good day!" but then I stop dancing because I remember why yesterday wasn't. I turn off my radio and go turn on my shower. I took off my clothes and get it. I put my head under the showerhead and let the water run down my body, trying to release all the tension, trying to forget what I ever felt for Branden. I wash my hair and body and got out. I wrap the towel around me and go stand in the mirror, I stare at myself.....judging, wishing everything was different. From my stretch marks on my arms, my stomach and lower back to my little pudgy stomach. No matter how much people tell me I'm beautiful, it's never enough, then I walk away. I go to my closet and pick out some black stretch pants, my big, comfortable, white, knitted sweater and another jacket. I put on my bra and underwear then my clothes. I put my curly hair into a high bun and put on light makeup. I throw on my combat boots, grab my phone and bag and head downstairs. I look around and there's no one here, my mom must still be sleep so I leave.

*At School*

I walk up to my locker and unlock it. Im taking off my jacket when somebody comes up behind me.

"Hey Bree" Branden said tugging my sweater.

I don't even turn around, I know it's Branden. "hey" I say emotionless

"So was everyhting with your mom ok?!"

"yeah um yeah" 

"um you ok?"

No im not okay, "yeah I'm great!!" I say sarcastically closing my locker. I walk past him and go to class. I could feel his eyes on me and it hurted not talking to him the way I wanted, but I was angry.

Man what is going on with her? Branden asked himself rubbing his face

...

I make it to class and try to sit as far away from where Branden usually sits. As usual he is late. Im getting my homework out of my folder when I see him and Nic out in the hallway with their hands interlocked. That should be me and....no. I stop myself and go back to my folder. He walks in and walks past me and he has on the cologne that I love but I ignore it. It's quiet today because Mark isn't hear so his dumb ass friends are quiet. 30 minutes into the class Im finished with my work as usual so I just sit there.

*Lunch*

Today for some reason Nic and Branden sit with me but we aren't talking. Nic and Branden are giggling and laughing and It's annoying me because I can't concentrate on my book.

"umm Im going to the bathroom"

"ok" Nic smiles but Branden is giving me a look, like he's trying to figure me out and I don't need him to. I go to the bathroom but when I'm done, I don't go back to lunch. 

*At Bree's house*

I walk in the house to find my mom making dinner. I put my stuff down and spread out on the couch for a couple of minutes then I walk to the kitchen.

"Hey ma"

"Hey, how was school"

I roll my eyes then smile "Fine, it was fine"

There's a silence until she breaks it.. "Something has been wrong with you for the past two days....do you wanna talk about it."

I hesitated for a minute "It's nothing Im just stressed with school, friends, work it's just irritating that's all."

"Like any boys?!"

"Umm mom no we are not talking about this lol"

"no, but you don't have a boyfriend or anyone your talking to or anything?"

I play with the napkin on the island, I don't wanna answer this question but now she's staring at me and can tell there's somebody. "Bree tell me" she says walking over to me. I close my eyes...

"There was this boy and I thought he liked me, he doesn't he likes Nic :)" I open my eyes and she's still staring at me. My stomach is doing backflips because I never tell people what's going on with me, not even Nic. I get out the chair and was inching towards the living room when she finally said something.

"Fuck him, If he doesn't want to give you the time of day on to the next...okay?!" 

I smile and nod then I go to the living room. 30 minutes later my mom calls me for dinner. We eat quietly. When Im finished I go to take a shower. I put on some basketball shorts and a big t-shirt and crawl into bed, I just wanna go to bed early today. I turn on my radio and ball up under the covers and shortly after I drift off to sleep.

I apologize for the shorter chapter, I didn't know what to write today uhhhhh lol! I'm trying to get all that I want to happen in order so I might write another chapter tonight since this one was boring. Thanks for reading!! Comment and Like!!!!!