Chapter 5

Bree's POV

Nic is sitting in the front with Branden. I think he really likes her but sometimes he acts like he likes me, maybe he's just being nice to Nic but he could just be being nice to me..idk. Even though i noticed the way he looked at me. I kinda wish it was just me and him, but i wouldn't know what  to do if it was. We walk into the club and it's so full and hype. Nic knows the bouncer so we got in free!! I thought I would be uncomfortable but its almost welcoming like. We make our way to the bar, i don't really drink but sometimes I do to loosen up a little.

 "I don't know what to order" I say quietly

 "I got it"...She screams over the music..."Excuse me, yeah can i get 2 apple martinis, 3 shots and some hennessy."

 "you got it little lady!!"................he makes the drinks so fast about 45 seconds later we had our drinks!! Nic lifts up her shot "To tonight?!!!" Me and Branden do the same "TO TONIGHT!!" and throw back the shots. The bouncer got us a v.i.p section, so we made our way over to the v.i.p. When we got there Nic ordered more shots.

"I am not doing anymore shots Nic." Im a social drinker because alcohol is disgusting but like I said when I do it loosens me up, and tonight I want to loosen up.

 "You don't have to i ordered them for me :P"

They came and she down like 4 in a row lol. *Migos Fight night plays*

 "Come on Branden lets dance!!!" she gets up and starts pulling him still taking shots

 He turns to look at me "are you gonna be okay?!"

 "aw, yeah go have fun :)!!" Nic yells "COME ON" still swallowing her liquor! Nic is grinding on Branden and I feel kinda jealous idk why he's not mines, but i want him to be, I act like im looking at my phone but I feel stupid because its nothing on it so i stop. Im falling in love for no reason and breaking my own damn heart.

Im out her with Nic but all I can think about is Bree. Nic idk she's fun, hot and all, but she's not what I want. She's really drunk right now and it's kinda funny but it's a turn-off.

I glance back over at Nic and Branden and she's kissing on his neck and whispering in his ear, Branden catches me staring I turn away but Branden still sees.

"What was that?!" he thinks

I can't watch this anymore Im going to the bathroom. 

Branden follows her with his eyes

I went into the bathroom to just breathed and clear my mind about everything. "Why does he have this effect on me?!" I need to stop getting so worked up. I drink some water, then leave. Im walking back and Nic & Branden are sitting down but Nic is sleep.

"lol I forgot to tell you she's a lightweight but she loves drinking.

 "I can tell lol"

*Drake's Practice comes on*

I can tell that money's got you working

 "oh i love this song!!"

 "Wanna dance?!!!" bites lip

I can tell that you've been praticing

Im nervous, what if i make a complete fool of myself but they way he's looking at me right now i gotta take this chance because I might not get it back..

All those other men were practice, they were practice

I down the rest of my martini and a shot and get up

 "lol come on" Branden says grabbing my hand

We make it to the dance floor, and the alcohol kicked in that fast. I turn around and move my body on Branden. You a fine motherfucker, won't you back that ass up. He kisses behind my ear and my knees almost gave out His hands are setting bombs off all over my body. He's holding me tight but gentle at the same time. I turn back around and face him, and he smiles that perfect smile. But when i get you to myself you know what's going down. I get closer to him and we're dancing just staring in each others eyes. He looks at my lips and I blush. The outro of the song is making this moment so much better, just then our lips touch.Got your body so wet, and were finally here in person, I taste pain and regret in your sweat. It was like a bomb went off.You've been waiting for me.. I moaned and he smiled against my lips. He grabbed me tighter holding me against him, his long, strong arms around me. It's lasting forever, the intensity, it's like  there's no one else around. But then we pull away at the same time. He's staring into my eyes again and i stare into his. It's more than lust or like. All those other men were practice, they were practice for me, for me, for me, for me.

The song ends, and we walk back hand in hand, we sit and talk for a couple more minutes then leave.   Branden picks up Nic, and we go to his car. He puts Nic in the back and I sit in the front. It was a comfortable warm silence. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, the more I thought about it the happier I got and I couldn't stop smiling. I close my eyes and before I noticed, I was sleep.

 I was listening to Practice the whole time i was writing that club scene, i was so into it lol!! but THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!! Comment, Like, and i made it pass 100 reads *cries* it's only been up for like 4 days, so Thank You!!!!!