Chapter 24

The entire weekend was horrible. I sat, ate ice cream for breakfast lunch and dinner and watched sad romantic comedies/dramas looking for an answer to my problem. And me being so afraid of confrontation doesn't make any of this better. But I have to do something, I can't string along 2 people. I have to talk to Nic first though. Tristan hasn't called or texted but I wouldn't expect him to, I wouldn't either.

I got up and headed to the shower, luckily my big, wanded hair kept up. I wrapped it up and stepped into the shower. I slowly washed my body thinking about every different choice I had of telling certain people things and not and the outcome. I rinsed off, stepped out and headed to my dresser. I put on my bra and underwear, lotion, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a black t-shirt with a studded pocket. I untied my hair and applied a little foundation. I grabbed my boots, coat, phone and walked downstairs. I head to the kitchen where my mom is and sit down at the island.

"Hey Bree!" 

"Hey ma"

"How was the party!?" She says smiling walking towards me.

"It was nice." I say through my teeth. But it was nice.

"So you had a good time everything went smoothly?" She said squinting at me. Why does she always do this?

"Yep" I smiled sliding on my shoes.

"Bree you don't have to be scared to talk to me, I am your mother." 

I rolled my eyes. "That's the point"

She was quiet for a minute then she spoke. "Well let's act like we're friends for now...It's only 8:04am you can be late for once, so come on talk to me girly!" She pulled me to the couch, snuggled next to me and I told her everything. From the very beginning, it was kinda weird but after I got passed a couple of things it was fine.

"...and now I'm torn between the two" I said leaning over on the couch. I stared at her and waited for what she had to say but nothing was coming out.

"You got anything?"

"Idk, it's up to you. I can't choose for you."

"Well I don't know who to choose."

She got up and headed back towards the kitchen but stopped and turned back around.."Which one makes you want to be a better you, the one you think about constantly, he respects you, makes you happy, and you enjoy his company so much that you would go crazy if you never saw him again?" Then she walked away.

I was left with my thoughts once again. I grabbed my things and headed to my car. I just needed to talk to Nic.

.......

Today I completely dodged everybody, I didn't even go to lunch but it's not like I eat anyways. Me and Brit are on our way to my house and Nic is coming over in awhile.

.....

We finally make it to my house and get comfortable with some food.

"So what time is Nic coming!" Brit asks

"She said She was doing something and some boy is bringing her over when they're done...idk"

"She is back at it already!"

"Yep that's just what Nic does" I shrug taking a sip of my drink. Nic just likes attention, and the things she uses/ways that she gets it is annoying because she is so much better than that but whatever.

"So you ready to tell her that you love Branden?" Brit smiled and peeked out the corner of her eye.

"I don.." I couldn't even finish it. "I care so much about Tristan though, I can't do that to him" I said looking down.

"Do what, be real with him and break it off because your heart will always be somewhere else?"

"Brit damn!!! I need more time."

DING DONG

"Well times up, now it's time to suck it up!" She snapped at me walking towards the door. What if Nic gets mad at me? I would be mad too though, even thinking about a relationship with Branden after he's been with Nic is breaking Girl Code....rather best friend code!

"Hey y'all!" Nic headed straight for the snacks we had and all I could do was laugh.

"Lol where do you put it?" Brit laughed.

"I don't know!" Nic smiled. "So Whatcha' wanna talk about BreBre?" She said with a mouth full of chips.

"Umm" I was about to say nothing until I glanced over at Brit who's face read "Bitch you better tell her before I do and beat your ass" uhh. "I wanted to talk about Branden."

She stopped eating and looked at me and Brit. "What about Branden?"

"The kiss at the party.......wasn't our first kiss." I said playing with my collar. She looked kinda angry. "But it was before you two got together!" I reassured.

"Oh" She smiled and went back to the chips. "I always had a feeling Branden had something for you. I could tell the way his face lit up when you'd come around, or I talk about you. He never even noticed that I noticed."

"I'm sorry Nic"

"No I'm sorry for not stepping out of your way sooner"

"But you don't have to step out of my way, I have Tristan and you've been with Branden....and I couldn't."

"I've never had sex with Branden, we've never even really kissed that much, that's why we're broken up...I want more! But I really like Tristan he's a cutie pie and if you don't snatch him I will.*__* "

"lol no" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"lmao I'm jp" Nic cackled.

"Do you think you'll stay with Tristan or leave him for Branden?" Nic asked.

"She doesn't know!" Brit said mocking me.

"Bree you gotta have an idea?"

I shrugged.

"I'll make you a deal, you pick a guy by next Monday and I'll accept Justin's invitation for lunch!" Brit shrugged nonchalantly.

We gasped.... "Already!!"

"Yep, he asked yesterday. We talked all weekend but I said lunch because we just met."

"ok then" I whispered.

"Aren't you happy you told her now?!" Brit yelled throwing chips at me.

"Yeah." I smiled but I was far from happy. Maybe I was making this a far bigger deal than it is. But I'm so confused. In my mind I keep comparing them and they shouldn't be compared because they're nothing alike. And every time it seems like I've chosen one, somebody says something and it makes me reconsider....but I gotta do it.

*sings* Torn in between  the twoooo but I really wanna be with you, I'm thinking I should leave you alone..leave you alone...leave you alone. 8P. Next chapter Bree makes her decisionnnn . I'm sorry I've been gone I didn't know what to write but once I start ideas start to flow :>. But what did you guys do for halloween??!....I was a killer cheerleader and I went to see Ouija and went to Applebees with friends.

P.S- Thanks for Reading, Commenting, and Voting. I'm almost at 10k reads djjdhdgevejdpy gdad!!!!!!! Enjoy :*.